Sign in to follow this  
7rew

David Marshall regretting leaving?

"This is a wonderful club and I relish the challenges this division offers" (South Wales Argus) would suggest otherwise but who knows?

On the subject of keeper kits, I was impressed by Oldham''s steward-inspired effort.

He was Scottish international goalkeeper and I doubt he regret to leave for any reasons, he want to stay in the Championship to keep his chance alive being the number 1 for his country, although I think he did not have a chance unless Craig Gordon was disappeared in the world.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]"This is a wonderful club and I relish the challenges this division offers" (South Wales Argus) would suggest otherwise but who knows?[/quote]

You may want to re-read, think you may have missed the point. XXL16 could not be expected to get it but Colchester aint that foreign and should still be able to understand the humour. 

[quote user="PBTC"]On the subject of keeper kits, I was impressed by Oldham''s steward-inspired effort.
[/quote]

We were talking about that in the City Stand yesterday, made him easy to pick out and see didn''t it, whereas Forster in Green blends in with the grass [:)]

Poor Marshy! However from watching him on the TV the other day I think at Cardiff he''s finally got a defence he can rely on.

And whats with all the fluorescent orange kits this season!

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="PBTC"]On the subject of keeper kits, I was impressed by Oldham''s steward-inspired effort.
[/quote]

We were talking about that in the City Stand yesterday, made him easy to pick out and see didn''t it, whereas Forster in Green blends in with the grass [:)]

[/quote]

looked a bit like a traffic cone, only they don''t move