Sign in to follow this  
manbearpig

Ipswich keeper nightmare

I can''t see why people think its a goalie nightmare at Ipswich. They have their reserve goalie Lee Barrett, their other reserve goalie McLloughlin plus Murphy who can play from 1st Jan. Yes it leaves them a bit short of experience for a few weeks but its hardly a nightmare is it?

[quote user="cityangel"]

I can''t see why people think its a goalie nightmare at Ipswich. They have their reserve goalie Lee Barrett, their other reserve goalie McLloughlin plus Murphy who can play from 1st Jan. Yes it leaves them a bit short of experience for a few weeks but its hardly a nightmare is it?

[/quote]

No, but I''ll bet if Roy Keane wakes up during the night for a piddle it takes him several minutes longer before he can get back to sleep. [:D] 

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]Why dont you just buy  a season ticket at PR [:|]

[;)]

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]

Why dont you just buy  a season ticket at PR [:|]

[/quote]

Because I''ve had a season ticket at Norwich for over 30 years and don''t intent to change the habits of a lifetime at my time of life [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]

Why dont you just buy  a season ticket at PR [:|]

[/quote]

Because I''ve had a season ticket at Norwich for over 30 years and don''t intent to change the habits of a lifetime at my time of life [:)]

[/quote]Good to hear it gal [Y]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

No, but I''ll bet if Roy Keane wakes up during the night for a piddle it takes him several minutes longer before he can get back to sleep. [:D] 

[/quote]Well he let a hatfull in today.

well to be fair thats what you lot all presumed when mr loadsamoney came in!

[quote user="bluemike"]Winning the league ???? what a plonker you are.[/quote]I distinctly remember Roy Keanes ambition was to ''get promoted and hopefully win the league''. I think he said it in that press conference to announce his appointment...http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/i/ipswich_town/8015013.stmLOLHow much did you spend on transfers this summer? Oh and if you dont think you have any chance of relegation then consider this:at this stage last year we had 20 points (add in the small fact that we''d won 5 as well). Its going to take you at least 20 games to get to 20 points this year (and thats going on the basis that you win next week which isnt certain).STFU. You have NOTHING to mouth off about.

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="bluemike"]Winning the league ???? what a plonker you are.
[/quote]

I distinctly remember Roy Keanes ambition was to ''get promoted and hopefully win the league''. I think he said it in that press conference to announce his appointment...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/i/ipswich_town/8015013.stm

LOL

How much did you spend on transfers this summer?

Oh and if you dont think you have any chance of relegation then consider this:

at this stage last year we had 20 points (add in the small fact that we''d won 5 as well). Its going to take you at least 20 games to get to 20 points this year (and thats going on the basis that you win next week which isnt certain).

STFU. You have NOTHING to mouth off about.
[/quote]

As well as haveing more chance of playing in the paint pot cup than we do next season, it''s all very refreshing to know Keano knows what he''s doing