Sign in to follow this  
manbearpig

Ipswich keeper nightmare

After their on loan keeper got called back by his club Richard Wright had to go in goal, well he has now been ruled out for 4 months so they only have a kid called Aaron Lee Barrett and the fa have refused them permission to sign another keeper on loan ha ha it just gets better and better.

Aaron Lee Barrett - used to play for City and was here in the summer as well - shame he ended up there really

[quote user="First Wizard"]Loan out Skippy![/quote]

That Pillock,He would turn it on there and save them, No thanks. Happy Christmas Keano 

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Loan out Skippy![/quote]

That Pillock,He would turn it on there and save them, No thanks. Happy Christmas Keano 

[/quote]too right, that''d be a right kick in the pants

The same Arran Lee-Barratt who we had as a youngster some years ago and the same one who Gunn rejected after a trial at City last summer - he preferred Theo over him!!

Either it''s extremely bad judgement from Gunny, OR...

I''ll leave others to fill in the rest!

[quote user="manbearpig"]After their on loan keeper got called back by his club Richard Wright had to go in goal, well he has now been ruled out for 4 months so they only have a kid called Aaron Lee Barrett and the fa have refused them permission to sign another keeper on loan ha ha it just gets better and better.[/quote]i could not care less!!!!!!!!!!!saw the article in the paper this morning. Made a wet dull day in yorkshire feel like a summers day.could gunn do a job there?

From what we saw at Cardiff, Aaron looks like a very confident keeper. Players have come out backing him claiming he is a commanding, reliable keeper. I have no fear with him in goal and am very excited for Brizzle City on Saturday.

[quote user="Gus"]From what we saw at Cardiff, Aaron looks like a very confident keeper. Players have come out backing him claiming he is a commanding, reliable keeper. I have no fear with him in goal and am very excited for Brizzle City on Saturday.[/quote]Of course players have been coming out and backing him. They''re trying to build his confidence before he plays.What do you expect them to say...."Yeah, well, he''s clearly not very good, but he''s all we have....so good luck to him".

[quote user="Gus"]From what we saw at Cardiff, Aaron looks like a very confident keeper. Players have come out backing him claiming he is a commanding, reliable keeper. I have no fear with him in goal and am very excited for Brizzle City on Saturday.[/quote]he shouts for england, unfortunately its all bollocks and dereham had no trouble getting psst him.

[quote user="missing in action?"][quote user="Gus"]From what we saw at Cardiff, Aaron looks like a very confident keeper. Players have come out backing him claiming he is a commanding, reliable keeper. I have no fear with him in goal and am very excited for Brizzle City on Saturday.
[/quote]
he shouts for england, unfortunately its all bollocks and dereham had no trouble getting psst him.

Someone asked not so long ago what would we want the most, Us promoted or The Binners dropping down to league 1, I said I''m greedy and would love both, It could come true, I remember what they chanted to us at Portaloo rd,"we''ll never play you again" They could be right.   

It makes me laugh how you call it a nightmare. How one second I hear ''The binners are gonna get hammered when they face a real strike force'' and when we won in Wales, you all ridicule us celebrating it? Anyhow, sorry for going off topic. I feel in safe hands with Aaron.

[quote user="Gus"]It makes me laugh how you call it a nightmare. How one second I hear ''The binners are gonna get hammered when they face a real strike force'' and when we won in Wales, you all ridicule us celebrating it? Anyhow, sorry for going off topic. I feel in safe hands with Aaron.[/quote]shame the ball wont be

I wish we could''ve drawn you in the 3rd round, he''d would''ve loved to show you what you are missi...ohhhhh

[quote user="Gus"]I wish we could''ve drawn you in the 3rd round, he''d would''ve loved to show you what you are missi...ohhhhh[/quote]Holt v your shoddy defence....now that IS a battle I''d have loved to have seen

[quote user="Gus"]Who''s better; Chopra + Bothroyd or Hoolahoop, Martin and Holt?[/quote]Holt and Martin.I genuinely believe that. And anyway it was cardiffs worst 2nd half of the season.2 wins in 18 games for all that money? Blimey! There was us lot thinking the norwich city board wasted money[:P]

Are you actually being serious? I''m sorry but you must be deluded if you honestly believe that. Are you sure the Norwich Board had any money to spend?

[quote user="Gus"]Are you actually being serious? I''m sorry but you must be deluded if you honestly believe that. Are you sure the Norwich Board had any money to spend? [/quote]We must have had money to buy hoolahan, holt, huckerby, curo [:|], earnshaw, ashton and to employ and sack all the crappy managers we''ve gotten through.Prehaps you could help me as I could do with a laugh..how much has keaaano spent on players?*braces self to get ready to snort with laughter*

[quote user="Gus"]Are you actually being serious? I''m sorry but you must be deluded if you honestly believe that. Are you sure the Norwich Board had any money to spend? [/quote]we spent all our money on eddie hitler and his band of merry idiots. so now were playing with them for now. to be fair holt is a championship quality player but has taken far too long to bloom. As for you lot, im not gonna argue too much as it gets dull, but you cannot deny you have massively under achieved considering you spent nearly 7m? and the players you have dont exactly have nice football as their main aim. In Keane you have an unpredicatble man whose managerial prowess and tactics have been shown up massively at sunderland. you are above us atm, enjoy it, as we would do the same but, you cant mock too much as we are enjoying ourselves, playing good football and winning a lot of games, you arent.

One of my friends is a big Hartlepool fan and he said that he''d rather have John McCain in goal than Lee-Barrett. One of their worst keepers in recent years, hence why his contract was terminated. Which was his fourth contract termination in 6 years. Good signing Keano, keep it up lad!

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="Gus"]Are you actually being serious? I''m sorry but you must be deluded if you honestly believe that. Are you sure the Norwich Board had any money to spend? [/quote]We must have had money to buy hoolahan, holt, huckerby, curo [:|], earnshaw, ashton and to employ and sack all the crappy managers we''ve gotten through.Prehaps you could help me as I could do with a laugh..how much has keaaano spent on players?*braces self to get ready to snort with laughter*

[/quote]And how much will Cain Dingle have to spend in January (i) to tempt a keeper to a relegation threatened small time club in Suffolk and (ii) away from another League club when all clubs know they''ve flashed a few quid on some very average lower league/ irish non leaguers recently,  and (iii) you are publicly desperate to sign a ''keeper in early december?Might as well get bent over the barrel now and start vaselining yourselves up ready for a right royal shafting!!! [:D][:D]