Sign in to follow this  
Nonki

New Striker

If Cureton was to leave in January, who would be a realistic replacement to sign on a permanent or loan?

[quote user="Mister Chops"]A realistic replacement for Cureton...
That Dindane at Portsmouth might be a reasonable facsimile.

[/quote]

if cureton and Dindane had an "im sh*t" competition.. who do you think would win?

I wouldnt like to be a judge!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]A realistic replacement for Cureton...That Dindane at Portsmouth might be a reasonable facsimile.[/quote]

if cureton and Dindane had an "im sh*t" competition.. who do you think would win?

I wouldnt like to be a judge!

[/quote]I watched Portsmouth v Burnley yesterday.  It was like Ali Dia''s second coming only (amazingly) he scored a goal.Does Dean Coney have any kids?  They might be available...

I think Martin has earned his starting place and deserves to stay there. Holt has rather distorted our perspective with his 19 goals already. We were hoping for someone capable of scoring 20 goals in a season. We now have three!

At the same time, however, should injuries or suspensions take their toll (as with Hoolahan''s long injury last season) City could well fall away. Cody and Daley provide a pacey striker option, but I think we need another tall striker, preferably with pace, who can add yet another option. McNamee can add pace on the wing, but with Maric leaving, what happens if Holt is injured? All that has been achieved could be very quickly lost.