Sign in to follow this  
canaryjock

Manager of the Month

From the BBC website...

_________

In League One, Clark guided Huddersfield into play-off contention as they won three out of their four league games, thrashing Wycombe 6-0 after smashing six goals past Dagenham & Redbridge the previous week.

The other contenders in that division were Charlton''s Phil Parkinson, Leeds'' Simon Grayson and Swindon''s Danny Wilson.

Now maybe I''m biased here but are you honestly telling me that our manager wasn''t worthy of consideration?! Don''t get me wrong, I''m happy enough for him not to win it because it seems to be a jinx anyway but still, to not even be in the top 4 for consideration makes a mockery of the whole thing IMO.

true the FA Cup defeat shouldnt come into it, the Manager Of The Month is for the division and should therefore be based on league results surely...?

According to BBC site, Lee Clark is manager of month for guiding them to 3 wins out of four and their midfielder/defender Robbie Williams is player of the month. I''m also surprised neither Holt nor Hoolahan were on that list.

But I suppose longer they don''t notice us the better.

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Not worried manager of the month is always the kiss of death. we all know how well he is doing[/quote]

The curse strikes every month without fail, lets all hope that the Chalton boss wins it.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Not worried manager of the month is always the kiss of death. we all know how well he is doing[/quote]

The curse strikes every month without fail, lets all hope that the Chalton boss wins it.

[/quote]

I think a nice cup of coffee is needed...