Sign in to follow this  
I am a Watermelon

Who's Worth more, Holt or Hoolahan??

There''s been alot of discussion lately on here about the teams value, especially Holt and Hoolahan. So who''s worth more?Plenty of people have said Hoolahan, but I honestly think Holt for us at the moment. Without him where would the goals come from? We''ve scored what, 42 is it now? 13 from Holt and around 7 assists is it? Having said that, Hoolahan does create a high amount of out chances. Imagine if they both left in January ( I know VERY unlikely) We would be hit VERY hard I think. Overall, I think they are worth about the same to us. Others?

obviously holt is scoring the goals, which he do certainly need and he is the player that was needed to replace dublin when he left. Holt is probably more important to the club as he is captain and seems to be doing a good job, but I think value wise Hoolahan would fetch more as i think he is more than able to play at a high championship team / low prem team!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]obviously holt is scoring the goals, which he do certainly need and he is the player that was needed to replace dublin when he left. Holt is probably more important to the club as he is captain and seems to be doing a good job, but I think value wise Hoolahan would fetch more as i think he is more than able to play at a high championship team / low prem team![/quote] and hoolahan is also proven at a higher level whereas holt has never played at that level so would be a risk.

Difficult to compare as they are very different players. If we lost either then you would quickly notice a fall off in performance. Perhaps on balance hoolahan would be the most difficult to replace, he creats so much for the others and has contributed 11 goals himself putting him as our second highest scorer

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="I am a Banana"]obviously holt is scoring the goals, which he do certainly need and he is the player that was needed to replace dublin when he left. Holt is probably more important to the club as he is captain and seems to be doing a good job, but I think value wise Hoolahan would fetch more as i think he is more than able to play at a high championship team / low prem team![/quote] and hoolahan is also proven at a higher level whereas holt has never played at that level so would be a risk.[/quote]

Hoolahan proven at a higher level??