Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

What if a meteorite hits Carrow Road?

[quote user="Mister Chops"]What if a meteorite hits Carrow Road?[/quote]It already did! Lex Luther un-earthed it, Lambert opened it up and inside he found GRANT HOLT! And you wanted to know why they do random searches at the gates - Ipsonite.Ok I admit, too much coffee again today.

theres been no assurances from the club that a meteorite won`t hit carrow road    ..  if it happens we can kiss promotion goodbye for starters and any players who survive it are bound to want to leave [:(]

[quote user="First Wazzock"]I''d be more worried if, we are beating Leeds 3-0 at home and a sudden hole appears in the time space continuum and the game gets abandoned.[/quote]If that happens, you won''t know.  Don''t have nightmares.

[quote user="pennywise "]theres been no assurances from the club that a meteorite won`t hit carrow road    ..  if it happens we can kiss promotion goodbye for starters and any players who survive it are bound to want to leave [:(][/quote]

See what you''ve done Chops, sheer terror has now set in.

[quote user="NCFC-47"]WE WILL ALL DIE ! [:''(]

What if CT start talking sense? [;)][/quote]Yeah thats an interesting point well made! Im quite sure if a meteorite did hit Carrow Road we''d be all dead!

With all the recent speculation and rumours about the meteorite heading

for carrow road, what would your thoughts be on the following?

- Delias role in the disaster

-New ground location

-The fact sumdger, lisbe and roeder were in the ground at the time

(sorry i couldn’t resist making another thread)

Provided there was nobody in the ground at the time, it could be a blessing in disguise. We get to build a complete new 40,000 seater stadium on the insurance pay-out. Sorted!

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]I looked through my telescope last night and I thought I saw it. It was big and rock like - like a giant walnut.[/quote]

That''s the trouble when you look at your nuts through a telescope, they always look huge - unless you are looking through the wrong end. [:D]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]If a meteorite did hit Carrow Road, would it be the thing we would best known for, or would that continue to be "Lets Be ''Avin Yer" ?[/quote]A bit OT, but has being beaten by Colchester 7-1 replaced "Let''s be avin you" as the default fact about us now? Not sure which one I prefer...[:|]

the default fact about us is that we were exterminated by the giant meteorite and football fans everywhere remember us fondly.