Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

What if a meteorite hits Carrow Road?

Just imagine the damage this would do to the club, its supporters, the players and our proud reputation and heritage!FFS, the board must go now before this happens!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Just imagine the damage this would do to the club, its supporters, the players and our proud reputation and heritage!

FFS, the board must go now before this happens!

[/quote]

Worse, you''d have to groundshare with Ipswich for the rest of the season![:|]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Just imagine the damage this would do to the club, its supporters, the players and our proud reputation and heritage!

[/quote]

[/quote]

It would make a change for Portman Road to see a crowd then!

It''s of little matter I think.  In the real world the insurance company would claim that it was an Act of God and rat out of paying up.[:O]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]It''s of little matter I think.  In the real world the insurance company would claim that it was an Act of God and rat out of paying up.[:O][/quote]

Paul Lambert becoming our manager was an Act of God which is why we have rat out of paying up to you Cam.

Radio Norfolk are holding a special Canary Call on Monday re the meteorite strike and what effect it will have on the squads ability to achieve promotion.

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Most of the world would be destroyed!

The fact it hit Carrow Road would be rather lost after the human race was wiped out!

[/quote]

In that case do you think the nasty rock thingy from outer space would mind waiting until after the end of the season ?

I''d quite like to know if we get promoted.....

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''d sooner ground share with Lowestoft

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

The fact it hit Carrow Road would be rather lost after the human race was wiped out!

[/quote]

Not all meteors come in Apocalypse Size only...

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Indeed. And I believe the Vogons have developed a "smart" meteorite that can destroy just a corner of a ground (where, for example, there might be something like a hotel) and leave everything else standing...

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Indeed. And I believe the Vogons have developed a "smart" meteorite that can destroy just a corner of a ground (where, for example, there might be something like a hotel) and leave everything else standing...[/quote]Even worse, I''ve heard they''re developing an APBD (advanced poetry broadcast device). Doesn''t bear thinking about.

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Indeed. And I believe the Vogons have developed a "smart" meteorite that can destroy just a corner of a ground (where, for example, there might be something like a hotel) and leave everything else standing...[/quote]Even worse, I''ve heard they''re developing an APBD (advanced poetry broadcast device). Doesn''t bear thinking about.[/quote]I think I''ve already heard that being tested over the tannoy at Carrow Road!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Just imagine the damage this would do to the club, its supporters, the players and our proud reputation and heritage!FFS, the board must go now before this happens![/quote]Its ok, we would just have to worry about where to play home games.If it wasnt a garden shed id suggest turfing Colechister Village out and telling them to go down the park.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Indeed. And I believe the Vogons have developed a "smart" meteorite that can destroy just a corner of a ground (where, for example, there might be something like a hotel) and leave everything else standing...[/quote]

Even worse, I''ve heard they''re developing an APBD (advanced poetry broadcast device). Doesn''t bear thinking about.

[/quote]

I think I''ve already heard that being tested over the tannoy at Carrow Road![/quote]

I was personally quite upset when  Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz quit as Chief Executive to read his poems to the Scottish FA. Having said that, getting Spock''s evil twin as a replacement was a real coup!

I''m new today to posting on this site, and have noticed a recent increase is rather odd threads. There was those "Is * settled" which got a bit out of hand, and the "Can Holt get * goals" did too. Just wondering if that happens much? [^o)]

[quote user="Wookie"]I''m new today to posting on this site, and have noticed a recent increase is rather odd threads. There was those "Is * settled" which got a bit out of hand, and the "Can Holt get * goals" did too. Just wondering if that happens much? [^o)] [/quote]Not usually, it''s just we''re not used to winning games and being in a decent place in the league.  Ergo we need something else to worry about, hence the imminent asteriod strike which NOBODY IS PREPARED FOR.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

I was personally quite upset when  Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz quit as Chief Executive to read his poems to the Scottish FA. Having said that, getting Spock''s evil twin as a replacement was a real coup!

[/quote]That''s a blatant lie. Jeltz''s slime is a COMPLETELY different shade of green. My pet theory is that it was Zaphod, heavily disguised. He was certainly two-faced enough.