Sign in to follow this  
stroud canary

Yeovil

[quote user="bristol_canary"]i will be going, got tickets today...in the seated area
[/quote]

Looks like you''re on your own!

Three of us travelling down from Peterborough. Two in the terrace and one in the seating.

footballgroundguide.com suggests it takes a while to get out of the official car park but that there is plenty of street parking nearby.

I parked at the ground last time and will do the same again this time . It did take awhile to get out but wasnt to bad and was right by the away entrance into the ground.

Sit down like a big girl''s blouse ? Not me......I''m well ''ard !

It''s shorts and flip-flops for me on Saturday on the freezing open terrace.

( The waterproof top, fleece, trousers and umbrella is merely to distract the authorities from having me sectioned before I strip off once inside....)

I''m perhaps the only norwich fan that looks forward to this ''away'' day...I literally work 100 metres away from the ground..for those that don''t know it''s a tiny ground that you literally wouldn''t realise was there until you drive past it round the back of an industrial / retail park, plenty of parking round the ground but expect heavy traffic trying to get out as the road system is barely fit for a conference side team let alone the 3rd tier of national football association!One of the few grounds with terracing behind the goal, although it''s been really cold down here recently so bear that in mind and its certaintly open to the elements, home fans are friendly enough so don''t worry about colours though I wouldn''t recommend it for a ''weekend break'' if your planning to break up the journey, not the nicest town in the world!As for travelling down there, I''ve driven back and forth to yeovil 5 times in the past 2 weeks and suggest you go birmingham way along the m6 and down the m5, this may seem long-winded intially but trust me the m25 and stanstead bit of the m11 atm is a real nightmare, and if caught at the wrong time can take up to 7hrs! (it should take 4 and 1/2 on a clear day)..just to warn you anyway, if you did want to make a weekend of it, go to taunton really nice place well worth visiting.