Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers.

Staying with France this week for - Auxerre Vs Nancy Home Win

Auxerre have been on fine form of late losing only once in their last 11 matches (against PSG), where as Nancy are close to the relegation spots.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="leedscanary"]

PS - Nutty, it may be worth putting the dates for the festive period of picking on your next few opening posts in the run up to xmas. The fixture list gets a bit hectic, and for the real form followers it gives an opportunity to plan ahead,etc.

[/quote]

That''s good thinking Kev[Y]

Although it''s not quite such a problem this year as Boxing Day is a Saturday. So it will be Sat 26th and Sat 2nd Jan. We have young Fellas picking for Boxing Day so I think it''s best if I open the thread on Tuesday 22nd and we get our selections in a day early so Fellas can do the final selections on Christmas Eve if he wants. I''ll take care of it whatever he decides. And then we have Hissing Sid in charge at New Year but again the games are on the Saturday.

[/quote]

With regards to that Eddie, I was thinking of putting my picks maybe christmas eve morning, for yours and my sakes. That should give everybody enough time to think over their naps and the like.

On to this week, I reckon Real Madrid to beat Almeria. And best of luck Graham! [Y]

Ok, I was going to plump for Oxford vs Ebbfleet, but I can''t get the nagging thought out of my head that a draw may be the final result.

Instead I''m going for the taboo choice of my own team.

NORWICH v Oldham - Home win.

McNamee to score. Lucky goal, in off his McNaKnee.

Muddy

Continuing with my away win predictions as I seem on a roll at the moment, I''ll go for

Waalwijk v PSV - Away win

PSV on a great run, Waalwijk rooted to the bottom of the table.

Good luck Graham

Conference for me this week. Mansfield''s excellent home form ( 6-3-1-21-8 ) should see them comfortably beat Grays Athletic who have yet to win away ( 0-4-7-11-25 ). So............

Mansfield v Grays Athletic........Home win.

Good luck Mr Humphrey with the I''m Free bet this week![:D][Y]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

Great to see so many good selections in already...

"You''ve all done very well"

[;)]

Despite having my fingers burnt in Spain last week, I''m staying with La Liga

REAL MADRID v Almeria Home win.

Best of luck Graham and everyone else [:D][Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

[;)]

[/quote]

Are you being served well Mr Humphrey?[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

[;)]

[/quote]Holland for me this week, FC Twente to win away at NEC on Sunday.

Good luck Mr Humphrey and all PUPs... now that''s sorted I''m off to stroke Mrs Slocombe''s pussy!!

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]

Real Madrid to beat Almeria. [:)]

[/quote]I''m going for the other way round....They have done it before....ALMERIA TO BEAT REAL MADRID :D

Thanks to everyone for their picks and their support so far - we''ve had a bit of a dodgy run of late (the polar opposite to our team) and we can''t have quite as much bad luck as we did in the total carnage that was last weekend (and I felt very sorry for Kathy I have to say). November was a rotten month for us (when was the last time we netted a win?) so things have to change sooner rather than later, and hopefully starting this weekend.On a personal note I''d like to thank Nutty for letting me have another crack at it this season - the last two seasons I''ve managed five out of six and the two games that let us down were fairly unlikely failures (I seem to recall Swansea contriving to lose at home to Leyton Orient on their way to the League One title two seasons back...) so I''m hoping I can make it third time lucky and more importantly, get us back on track and win some money for the Academy.I can''t do it without you lot, of course, so keep ''em coming in and I''ll make my final selections sometime tomorrow afternoon. You''ve already given me plenty to think about and I have a few in mind but the more the merrier.For my own pick for the PUPs League this week I''m afraid I''ll be unimaginative once again this week and opt for Arsenal to see off Stoke at the Emirates.Good luck me [;)]

[quote user="astrodyne"]This week I fancy Tranmere and Brentford to play out a draw - good luck pups and especially you Graham [:D][:D]
[/quote]

how many draws have you got in a row currently Astro??

I know your record is 3 but what streak are you on currently?

Only one Nana - last weeks pick was abandoned - probably as well for me as Barnsley were winning 4 - 1!!![:D][:D] Keep up the good work[:D]

[quote user="Dion Dublin Legend"]

Well, this weekend is the big one for me. One half of my relationship (me) is yellow and green, while the other half is a season ticket holder at Oldham. We''re travelling down to watch the match together; I''m in the home end, she''s got a ticket in the away end. I hope my relationship is still intact by Monday!

This game is all I can really think about at the moment so I''m going for NORWICH vs Oldham - HOME WIN.

Good luck to Graham and all you PUPs [Y][/quote]dont worry about that!!!! as long a City get the 3 points [;)]

My pick this week is in the Championship, and

Peterborough v Swansea - Away Win

Good luck everyone, especially Graham.

Real Madrid seem to be a very popular pick this week but I think I''ve found another home banker from Spain. 6th placed Mallorca (Home record P6 W6 F16 A2) play 14th placed Real Zaragoza (Away record P6 W0 D2 L4 F6 A17).

So my pick is Mallorca vs Real Zaragoza - HOME WIN

Good luck Graham [Y]

[quote user="astrodyne"]Only one Nana - last weeks pick was abandoned - probably as well for me as Barnsley were winning 4 - 1!!![:D][:D] Keep up the good work[:D]
[/quote]

yeah i think barnsley shocked most people!

I''m just after your reord so i need to know so i can plan ahead [;)]