Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

alan Lee Or grant Holt?

I think Lee would be a great loan if Holt gets injured, possibly becoming permanent if promotion is achieved. I liked Lee and he was one of the few loan players who gave everything. He also wants to come to CR very badly, or at least did want to! 

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]He also wants to come to CR very badly, or at least did want to! [/quote]

For all the wrong reasons though..

Cant see Lambert being interested in him, just because Gunn was.

Why on earth would anyone prefer Alan Lee to Grant Holt?? Holt has scored 19 goals already this season. Is a real hero with the fans, and the inspirational captain of a team that''s mounting a real promotion challenge.

I thought last season Gunn found a decent partnership of Mooney and Gow who combined well together and we picked up points. He then inexplicably broke them up to play Alan Lee. I never did understand that.

However, Alan Lee never gave anything less than 100% in his time here and on that last day at Charlton, along with Cody and the Doc, showed the passion that would have been needed from all the players to get the result to possibly save our skins.