Sign in to follow this  
newyorkcanary

Stephen Fry Meets the NY Canaries

Last night Stephen Fry was in NY for a promotional book signing.  The NY Canaries thought this was a good time to say hi and present him with one of our new T-Shirts.  He was really nice and seemed excited that some Canaries had found him in a bookshop on 19th St in New York. We were able to speak to him for some time and he was quite well-informed about the current squad and all the happenings at Carrow Road.  He''s a Hoolahan fan and was relived to hear of Lambert''s desire to hold onto our main players this January.  He loved our T-Shirt and even tweeted about us this afternoon. Pictures of our visit with him can be seen on the NY Canaries Homepage:  http://nycanaries.wordpress.com/

Yes.  We are waiting to see if Wembley is a possibility before booking.    If we get knocked out though, I think we might be eyeing the Leeds match. Either way, we are looking to do a quick trip this spring.

OK.

Then I will make every effort to ensure we meet. I didn''t make enough effort last time and the chance slipped away. It was a difficult time. But I''m sure some of the PUPs who are able to go to games would like to join me in saying hello at whatever match you take in[Y]

No sweat.  I didn''t have much time in Norwich either last year.  It was for the infamous Coventry City match where we saw the last of Fozzy. Whenever we do come in, I will make sure we have time to meet up and hopefully some of the other Pickers can join us.