Sign in to follow this  
Papa Boupa knee op

Lisbie

I''ll never forget the canary caller who said he thought Lisbie was one of the best strikers we''ve ever had! He''s not too bad but luckily he hasn''t quite cut it at Ipsw*ch.

he can bugger off back to ipshit for all i care, god i even remember telling him he was cute, cringy!!!

glad to see the back of him, the defeat still haunts me

I never thought he was that bad. I''ve seen worse players than him in our team in recent seasons.

Despite what people say about him, he scores goals at this level and he causes teams problems.

I am not convinced he will return to Ipswich. keane in interview asked managers to pick up the phone if they are interested in any of his players. Lisbie like Holt is very effective at league 1 level, i cannot see Keane wanting him in a push up the championship table though

[quote user="barclaybabe"]

he can bugger off back to ipshit for all i care, god i even remember telling him he was cute, cringy!!!

glad to see the back of him, the defeat still haunts me

[/quote]

I''m sorry I keep mistaking you for First Wizard because of your avatar. Quite disturbing reading this post.

I don''t think he''ll go back there as he gave an interview a couple of weeks ago and said he doesn''t want to play for Keane or Ipswich again and wanted to stay at ColU.

Colchester have said they want to buy him in January so my guess is that Keane wants him back to push up the price to give him some funds to spend.

[quote user="GJP"]

I never thought he was that bad. I''ve seen worse players than him in our team in recent seasons.

Despite what people say about him, he scores goals at this level and he causes teams problems.

[/quote]

Thats right and I hope that KEANO insists he returns to the S*um cause our chances of getting a good result at ColU will increase with mr Lisbie not around!

[quote user="cityangel"]

I don''t think he''ll go back there as he gave an interview a couple of weeks ago and said he doesn''t want to play for Keane or Ipswich again and wanted to stay at ColU.

Colchester have said they want to buy him in January so my guess is that Keane wants him back to push up the price to give him some funds to spend.

[/quote]

I suspect this may end up a bit messy.  Firstly Kevin and Keane hate each other''s guts and Kevin says he has no intention of playing for Ipswich again.

Secondly, as you report, he has told both the Owner and the Manager of Colchester United that he wants to sign for us. 

Much loved player at the Village Club this end (I know you lot didn''t think much of him and neither did lots of the Binners either) and deservedly got a standing ovation from our lot Saturday.  Well deserved, great game - none of Wizard''s Hoofroyd, lots of lovely flowing stuff on the ground.  The Gasmen (sorry, Pete) left chasing all game.

Who knows how it will end?

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"][quote user="GJP"]

[/quote] Thats right and I hope that KEANO insists he returns to the S*um cause our chances of getting a good result at ColU will increase with mr Lisbie not around![/quote]

Colchester are not a one man team any more than Norwich are.  Whether SuperKev is around or not we will attempt to give you a good game.  We''ve the best defence I have seen for years especially with Reidy back and him and Magbus don''t have to hug people.  That''s a joke by the way.

Hopefully you will field Nelson[:P]

[quote user="NCFC-47"]All Pace No finish remind you of anyonee ? [;)][/quote]I think those sorts of things are best kept between you and your partner [;)]

Lisbie is on a season long loan and can only be recalled by Ipswich if they sell him. Keane is just trying to get us to buy him......tw*t

Lisbie is the pinnacle of hatred directed by NCFC fans, a scummer playing for the other (lets face it, wannabee) scummers, I must say, he deserves whichever of those clubs he ends up at.