Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Will 1 February 2010 be a red letter day?

A day when we wake up to discover - against long odds and plenty of previous - that none of our important players have been sold to cover budgetary deficits in line with public commitments by the NCFC hierarchy.

I actually think it may happen this time.

Fingers crossed.

OTBC 

I do believe that the transfer window shuts at 17:00 on the 1st so you''d be best to wait till you wake up on the 2nd. Unless your having a long lay in maybe?

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

A day when we wake up to discover - against long odds and plenty of previous - that none of our important players have been sold to cover budgetary deficits in line with public commitments by the NCFC hierarchy.

I actually think it may happen this time.

Fingers crossed.

OTBC 

[/quote]

Nope........

The manure will hit the fan as usual.... followed by a whole new set of excuses.

I think Lambert will fight tooth and nail to keep our players but I think we will lose someone very important and I think that out of all our best players Hoolahan will leave.

well we`ve heard it from the star player.. the manager.. and the cheif exec.. that it ain`t going to happen so  why do people keep starting these threads ? is it a cry for help ?  [:D]

Probably because we''ve hear it all before pemmywise. But maybe the best thing to do is to keep fingers crossed and breathe a sigh of relief if all our good players are still with us after the window closes.

I remember being confident after hearing Lol Morgan state that Hugh Curran would not be sold "at any price". But it seemed "any price" didn''t include the 60,000 Wolves offered.