Sign in to follow this  
pete_norw

Holt song

My old man said: "Foller the van,
And don''t dilly-dally on the way".
Off went the van wiv me ''ome packed in it.
I walked be''ind wiv me old cock linnet.
But I dillied and dallied,
Dallied and dillied;
Lost me way and don''t know where to roam.
And you can''t trust a "Special"
Like the old-time copper
When you can''t find your way home.

I''m sure we can change the lyrics to fit Hoolahan;

My old man said: "Foller the Hoolahan,
And don''t dilly-dally on the way".
Off went the Barclay, River End and Snale Pit
Ipswich walked be''ind cos they''re fu**ing Shhh*ttt.
Scum dillied and dallied,
Dallied and dillied;
They Lost there way and don''t know where to roam.
And you can''t trust a "Scummer"
Like the old-time copper
When you can''t lose at home.

[quote user="Yella Foreva"]More garbage i honestly didnt read because frankly i got bored at the start of the argument [/quote]Quick and Easy cos your IQ is evidently very low1) Yes everyone who attempted a Holt version of the Torres song is retarded , end of 2) Yes the Yellow thing has been mentioned and I think the person who mentioned the exact  bit regarding 2 Chris Martins was infact me, If your lame enough to actually thread check then the jokes on you and frankly im not the one trying to get Terrace fame with a sh*t Torres / Holt rip off ;)

A song is born when somoene sings it at a game and it catches on at a game in the standsNOTwhen some moron posts it on an INTERNET forum and says," hey guys check out meh epic fail songah"

Quick and Easy cos your IQ is evidently very low

1) Yes everyone who attempted a Holt version of the Torres song is retarded , end of

2) Yes the Yellow thing has been mentioned and I think the person who mentioned the exact bit regarding 2 Chris Martins was infact me, If your lame enough to actually thread check then the jokes on you and frankly im not the one trying to get Terrace fame with a sh*t Torres / Holt rip off ;)

A song is born when somoene sings it at a game and it catches on at a game in the stands

NOT

when some moron posts it on an INTERNET forum and says," hey guys check out meh epic fail songah"

So you want everyone to check previous threads to not repeat themselves but if someone does go back and check a previous thread then they are lame!?!?!? I see your a hypocrite aswell.

Seems your so good at checking out previous threads can you nplease find where someone has written "hey guys check out meh epic fail songah"because i cant seem to find it anywhere, sorry!!!!

If you dont want to be a part in a group of people thinking about songs then dont go into a topic that reads "Holt Song". It would save me the time of talking to an idiot who just wants to have a go at others but still hasnt had the bottle to post some lyrics to a coldplay song.

I await your intelligent response!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Yella Foreva"] Ive made 17 posts in this forum, this next reply will be 18, Yay[/quote]Food for thought newbie ;)http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1798588/ShowPost.aspxhttp://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1884751/ShowPost.aspxhttp://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1840514/ShowPost.aspx

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

[quote user="barclaybabe"]i do love the Grant is on fire one, got a good catch to it[/quote]

It''s awful. Doesn''t translate to a football chant very well at all.

[/quote]Grant Holt is on fire is not the worst chant ive ever heardCould workAlthough people miss the point, songs are spontanious rather than written on an internet forum