Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Oh no!, the multi coloured, double helix hex, has returned again.

Older poster''s on here will be familiar with the term ''double helix hex''. New poster''s however, won''t have a damn clue as to what I''m referring to.

In short, City have been cursed!. Maybe by an ''infected supporter'' at Carrow Road, or more likely, a rogue ''carrier'' binner!.

Look at the unlucky goal attempts, injuries and general all round bad luck we''ve had so far this year. Bloody rubbish you cry!.

Well we cured it last time, yes?, and the solution is very very effective and simple.

SALT, remember?.

At the next game you go to (or for those of you stuck at home) just before kick off, throw a pinch of salt over your LEFT shoulder, and repeat these words 3 times ''Hex be gone''.

By the way, it is far more effective if done by the players and manager!.

Trust me, it worked last time, and it will again, its now up to you, and how much you love our club, I guess.

Wonder if it''s our new expensive pitch that''s put the bogey on us ?

I think Barry Fry had the same trouble once with his ground.

He didn''t have any hexs to hand so he cured the curse by peeing at each corner flag.

On reflection I think your idea would perhaps be the most socially acceptable Wiz.

[quote]Wonder if it''s our new expensive pitch that''s put the bogey on us ? I think Barry Fry had the same trouble once with his ground. He didn''t have any hexs to hand so he cured the curse by peeing at ...[/quote]

What a great idea Jim, maybe the Pink Un will get onto Nigel on our behalf?.

Although I would expect that he''ll think they''re taking the p**s a bit!.