Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="nutty nigel"]

You bet I believe it. And they''re not falsehoods. Where are all those "purists" now? Where are those jolly old jokers this season while we are winning games? Of course we both know they are no where to be seen. There''s maybe three of you still trolling the board trying to put a damper on everything good that happens and the rest have vanished. [/quote]

And your point is??

In case you hadn''t noticed, the "Delia saved our club" brigade have also vanished as has that bloke with glasses whose favourite phrase was "We can''t compete".

That was then, this is now.  The only thing that hasn''t changed is your capacity for nursing a grudge.  Time to move on.

[/quote]

You spoke too soon. Some of the "Delia saved our club" brigade are back on Wiz''s hate fuelled thread. As are some hard-core "Delia out" brigade. It seems there''s a few on there with a bigger capacity for holding a grudge than me.

What is your point Cherub?

[/quote]

As already posted . . .

Time to move on.

[/quote]

Agreed. If all sides holding all grudges moved on. It would be nothing more than convenient for others if I took my grudge away on my own[:P]

[/quote]

You didn''t have to perpetuate it by starting a new thread.

[/quote]

I know! I could have waited a few minutes for someone else to post with a grudge that they are hanging on to. But this way is more balanced don''t you think[:^)]

[/quote]

Oh go on, you enjoy it really.  You are awful . . . but I like you [;)]

g''night

[quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="nutty nigel"]

You bet I believe it. And they''re not falsehoods. Where are all those "purists" now? Where are those jolly old jokers this season while we are winning games? Of course we both know they are no where to be seen. There''s maybe three of you still trolling the board trying to put a damper on everything good that happens and the rest have vanished. [/quote]

And your point is??

In case you hadn''t noticed, the "Delia saved our club" brigade have also vanished as has that bloke with glasses whose favourite phrase was "We can''t compete".

That was then, this is now.  The only thing that hasn''t changed is your capacity for nursing a grudge.  Time to move on.

[/quote]

You spoke too soon. Some of the "Delia saved our club" brigade are back on Wiz''s hate fuelled thread. As are some hard-core "Delia out" brigade. It seems there''s a few on there with a bigger capacity for holding a grudge than me.

What is your point Cherub?

[/quote]

As already posted . . .

Time to move on.

[/quote]

Agreed. If all sides holding all grudges moved on. It would be nothing more than convenient for others if I took my grudge away on my own[:P]

[/quote]

You didn''t have to perpetuate it by starting a new thread.

[/quote]

I know! I could have waited a few minutes for someone else to post with a grudge that they are hanging on to. But this way is more balanced don''t you think[:^)]

[/quote]

Oh go on, you enjoy it really.  You are awful . . . but I like you [;)]

g''night

[/quote]

Well I was serious about the balance. One man''s grudge is another man''s valid point after all. But of course I enjoy it. Posting on here, debating and defending an opinion is a challenge to be enjoyed. Those who aren''t "up to it" should write a blog[:O]

mind the bugs don''t bite