Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

[quote user="yellow hammer"]Nutty, I think it is admirable that you and the Butler can disagree over many things but maintain a friendship despite those differences. Some of the knockabout stuff on here is first-class entertainment as long as one keeps it all in perspective. This is after all, the season of goodwill to all non-binners.[/quote]

The Butler is a friend of mine but surely that has nothing to do with this thread? He has been regularly posting this season.

It was lighthearted and aimed at those posters who have been hardly seen on this board since we started winning football matches. Many of them were to be found in Cluckin'' Nora''s group of purists in the summer. Which was also light hearted (except when the joke was turned back on them[:O]) Nora carries on with the charade because her cupboard is bare for football debate. Many of her lap-dogs were obviously only "in it for the sperm donation"[:O][+o(]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="yellow hammer"]Nutty, I think it is admirable that you and the Butler can disagree over many things but maintain a friendship despite those differences. Some of the knockabout stuff on here is first-class entertainment as long as one keeps it all in perspective. This is after all, the season of goodwill to all non-binners.[/quote]

The Butler is a friend of mine but surely that has nothing to do with this thread? He has been regularly posting this season.

It was lighthearted and aimed at those posters who have been hardly seen on this board since we started winning football matches. Many of them were to be found in Cluckin'' Nora''s group of purists in the summer. Which was also light hearted (except when the joke was turned back on them[:O]) Nora carries on with the charade because her cupboard is bare for football debate. Many of her lap-dogs were obviously only "in it for the sperm donation"[:O][+o(]

So it''s a HEN?!

And I always thought it was a cock ......

[/quote]

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

So it''s a HEN?!

And I always thought it was a cock ......

[/quote][/quote]

Whether it''s a hen, a cock or a turd ( I personally opt for the latter ) it''s a worldly one because Cluck tells us so.

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]I cant think who the bloke at the front left reminds me of, anyone?[/quote]

He reminds me of Mr Shipman.

The bloke front right reminds me of someone, can''t think who though?

[/quote]

You know what?

I think you''re thirsty.

[:P]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

You know what?

I think you''re thirsty.

OTBC

[/quote]

Whatever are you wittering on about now old boy[:^)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

You know what?

I think you''re thirsty.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Your fixation with sperm, Joe.

Dear oh dear.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

You know what?

I think you''re thirsty.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Dear oh dear.

OTBC

[/quote]

Lovely old job.

Of course it was funny when Nora first invited you to do it. Just when the joke was turned on you, and the sad spectacle of all you purists making donations to keep the club in safe hands for future generations, it was funnier.

She set you up and you walked right into it.

Never has the phrase "bunch of tossers" been more apt[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

You know what?

I think you''re thirsty.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Dear oh dear.

OTBC

[/quote]

Lovely old job.

Of course it was funny when Nora first invited you to do it. Just when the joke was turned on you, and the sad spectacle of all you purists making donations to keep the club in safe hands for future generations, it was funnier.

[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGAUTADn47U

OTBC

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

You know what?

I think you''re thirsty.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Dear oh dear.

OTBC

[/quote]

Lovely old job.

[/quote]

Jesus Christ man get a grip........The only person who missed the joke was you....... when you simply became more ridiculous than the idea itself.

Stop digging that ludricous hole and grow up. I''m almost embarrassed for you now..... almost is perhaps stretching a bit though.

Don''t be embarrassed for me cluckin'' Nora. It''s incredible that you managed to ridicule those who hung on your every word. Only a few of them post now. I wonder why that is?

Don''t be embarrassed for me cluckin'' Nora. It''s incredible that you managed to ridicule those who hung on your every word. Only a few of them post now. I wonder why that is?

[/quote]

[:(]

You know Joe, I''m seriously beginning to think that you now believe the falsehoods you created and perpetuated on this matter. But why should I be surprised, as that would be just about par for the course.

Still. One love.

OTBC

You bet I believe it. And they''re not falsehoods. Where are all those "purists" now? Where are those jolly old jokers this season while we are winning games? Of course we both know they are no where to be seen. There''s maybe three of you still trolling the board trying to put a damper on everything good that happens and the rest have vanished. One made a brief appearance after we lost to Carlisle and that''s it.

But why should I be surprised? And I can''t say I am[:|]

You bet I believe it. And they''re not falsehoods. Where are all those "purists" now? Where are those jolly old jokers this season while we are winning games? Of course we both know they are no where to be seen. There''s maybe three of you still trolling the board trying to put a damper on everything good that happens and the rest have vanished. One made a brief appearance after we lost to Carlisle and that''s it.

[/quote]

You really are being a sanctimonious cuckoo this week, Joe.

Name names.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1WcxRaMmIM

OTBC

[/quote]

Name names.

OTBC

[/quote]

I''m not going to name names just for your benefit Bly. I can get myself into enough trouble without your help.You work it out, they were all listed on cluckin'' Noras posts. You''ll probably remember them when they re-appear after we lose a couple of games.

[/quote]

Name names.

OTBC

[/quote]

Do you not remember?

... of the Major in Fawlty Towers ...   I am angry ...  Coloring picture: butler  ... the help of a shyster lawyer.    THE SIMPLE ACCOUNTANT 

... so here''s a very angry child.  russian wrestler

Clucking Nora and her army of suitors.........

Power to the people [:S]

[/quote]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Name names.

OTBC

[/quote]

I''m not going to name names just for your benefit Bly. I can get myself into enough trouble without your help.You work it out, they were all listed on cluckin'' Noras posts. You''ll probably remember them when they re-appear after we lose a couple of games.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[:(]

You know Joe, I''m seriously beginning to think that you now believe the falsehoods you created and perpetuated on this matter. But why should I be surprised, as that would be just about par for the course.

Still. One love.

OTBC

[/quote]

I''ve encountered some right doinkers in my time.... but surely this "character" takes the biscuit......

I''m just glad that he wasn''t invited onto the PURISTS committee.... and pleased we have since chosen to keep membership private. Thankfully those who have joined more recently are sheltered from his paranoia.......

Dear oh dear oh dear........ [:$]

You bet I believe it. And they''re not falsehoods. Where are all those "purists" now? Where are those jolly old jokers this season while we are winning games? Of course we both know they are no where to be seen. There''s maybe three of you still trolling the board trying to put a damper on everything good that happens and the rest have vanished. [/quote]

And your point is??

In case you hadn''t noticed, the "Delia saved our club" brigade have also vanished as has that bloke with glasses whose favourite phrase was "We can''t compete".

That was then, this is now.  The only thing that hasn''t changed is your capacity for nursing a grudge.  Time to move on.

[quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="nutty nigel"]

You bet I believe it. And they''re not falsehoods. Where are all those "purists" now? Where are those jolly old jokers this season while we are winning games? Of course we both know they are no where to be seen. There''s maybe three of you still trolling the board trying to put a damper on everything good that happens and the rest have vanished. [/quote]

And your point is??

In case you hadn''t noticed, the "Delia saved our club" brigade have also vanished as has that bloke with glasses whose favourite phrase was "We can''t compete".

That was then, this is now.  The only thing that hasn''t changed is your capacity for nursing a grudge.  Time to move on.

[/quote]

You spoke too soon. Some of the "Delia saved our club" brigade are back on Wiz''s hate fuelled thread. As are some hard-core "Delia out" brigade. It seems there''s a few on there with a bigger capacity for holding a grudge than me.

What is your point Cherub?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="nutty nigel"]

And your point is??

[/quote]

You spoke too soon. Some of the "Delia saved our club" brigade are back on Wiz''s hate fuelled thread. As are some hard-core "Delia out" brigade. It seems there''s a few on there with a bigger capacity for holding a grudge than me.

[/quote]

If thou got any holier....thou would be one of these....

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="nutty nigel"]

And your point is??

[/quote]

[/quote]

As already posted . . .

Time to move on.

[quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="nutty nigel"]

And your point is??

[/quote]

[/quote]

As already posted . . .

Time to move on.

[/quote]

Agreed. If all sides holding all grudges moved on. It would be nothing more than convenient for others if I took my grudge away on my own[:P]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="nutty nigel"]

And your point is??

[/quote]

[/quote]

As already posted . . .

Time to move on.

[/quote]

Agreed. If all sides holding all grudges moved on. It would be nothing more than convenient for others if I took my grudge away on my own[:P]

[/quote]

You didn''t have to perpetuate it by starting a new thread.

[quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="nutty nigel"]

And your point is??

[/quote]

[/quote]

As already posted . . .

Time to move on.

[/quote]

[/quote]

You didn''t have to perpetuate it by starting a new thread.

[/quote]

I know! I could have waited a few minutes for someone else to post with a grudge that they are hanging on to. But this way is more balanced don''t you think[:^)]