Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

Have they finally given up the ghost[:^)]

I mean all those posters that would be over this board like a rash when we lost.[:''(]

Are some of the more prolific posters on this board just people who love a good moan or is it just a huge coincidence and they''re on their holidays during the current winning streak[H]

I''ve got a theory that they backed City to win 6 home games on the trot and invested the proceeds on a boat trip[:O]

Can you see your favourite on this holiday snap[:^)]

I haven''t posted for a while because i have four children of my own to look after let alone coming on this forum and having to deal with the childish crap and name calling from some of the posters on what was once a very good site,my only gripe was, and still is with the cook,you only have to look at the BS posts on here when we lost to Carlisle to see that some are just waiting to have a go at the team and PL.Great film by the way!!!

The post match activity on the PinkUn message board did appear to be much lower than after last week''s defeat at Carlisle. I did refer to this in my latest ramblings of a madman (link below). It was the perfect opportunity for all the cyber moaners to surface; City had lost and they didn''t even have to move from the sofa to the computer to start complaining.

http://www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/blogs/capital-canaries.aspx

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I mean all those posters that would be over this board like a rash when we lost.[:''(]

Are some of the more prolific posters on this board just people who love a good moan or is it just a huge coincidence and they''re on their holidays during the current winning streak[H]

I''ve got a theory that they backed City to win 6 home games on the trot and invested the proceeds on a boat trip[:O]

[/quote]

Nutty - is that you in the top row on the left?

BTW.  Lambert is doing a fantastic job.   Losing in the FA Cup is no big deal, I would rather NCFC. have three league points.

However despite Lamberts and McNallys fine attempts to turn this club round  its not unreasonable to discuss issues that have got this club of ours, to the state it currently faces.

Have a nice day!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No. I don''t think so. I''m told he doesn''t like water.

But, see him here.

In a cuckoo''s nest, I understand.

OTBC

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]I cant think who the bloke at the front left reminds me of, anyone?[/quote]I thought that too DDD, nice to see him out of the wheelchair.[:#]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]I cant think who the bloke at the front left reminds me of, anyone?[/quote]

I thought that too DDD, nice to see him out of the wheelchair.[:#]
[/quote]

You mean it''s him ?

Captain Birdseye from Lowestoft !

[:|]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]I cant think who the bloke at the front left reminds me of, anyone?[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m pleased to see that my paralyzed legs are a source of humour to you Inch High............I hope you''ll understand me not laughing along with you![:|]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Can you see your favourite on this holiday snap[:^)]

[/quote]It''s the latest NCISA committee meeting and fans forum. Obviously Tilly and Kathy on the top platform with Roy Blower on the left. The guy on the right with the large knife in his left hand is Tangy ready to do some more back stabbing!

Bottom left, John Wilkinson (who''s probably never heard of razor blades). Geddit? Michael with Delia in his arms (thanks Mr Chops), the butler, Declan Rudd and........

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

BTW.  Lambert is doing a fantastic job.   Losing in the FA Cup is no big deal, I would rather NCFC. have three league points.

However despite Lamberts and McNallys fine attempts to turn this club round  its not unreasonable to discuss issues that have got this club of ours, to the state it currently faces.

Have a nice day!

[/quote]

Tangie - It''s not me in the top row on the left and you''re not there either. We have both been seen alive and well posting on the message board after Saturday''s game.

My post was a bit of fun directed at those who seem to revel in poor performances and glory in defeats of our great club but are rarely seen now we''re winning. Or even those who have been seen but don''t post about the team, players or results anymore. Just league status and off the field activities.

It seems to me that this message board is now only half as busy as it was when we were struggling at the bottom of the Championship which means, unless my light hearted suggestion that the moaners are on a trip is true, they really are a load of miserable old gits who love a good moan.

Of course it''s not unreasonable to discuss issues that caused the club to be in League One and you and I do still discuss these. I believe I left you a question about Norwich, Stoke, Ashton, Beattie and the January transfer window that remains unanswered.

I had a nice day thank you[H]

I hope you have an enjoyable evening[S]

[/quote]

You mean...... "where have all of the entertainers gone and just left the boring gits to scratch each other''s backs"?

Thought so.........

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

I''m pleased to see that my paralyzed legs are a source of humour to you Inch High............I hope you''ll understand me not laughing along with you![:|]

[/quote]

Have you spotted somebody you reconise Wiz? Show me where either myself or DDD said it was you.

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."]

You mean...... "where have all of the entertainers gone and just left the boring gits to scratch each other''s backs"?

Thought so.........

[/quote]

Well Nora, I guess one man''s entertainer[H] is another man''s miserable moaning old git[sn][:''(]

But either way it appears they''ve done a bunk[:O]

is an empty room…

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Cluck the Purist...."]

Thought so.........

[/quote]

Well Nora, I guess one man''s entertainer[H] is another man''s miserable moaning old git[sn][:''(]

But either way it appears they''ve done a bunk[:O]

is an empty room…

[/quote]

1.  A ''moaner'' must almost by definition be miserable.

2.  Why discriminate between (a) old gits, (b) young twits and (c) mid-life, bog cleaning bingo callers?

3.  Somebody is hiding behind the door in your manger.

Dear oh dear. Whatever next?

OTBC

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Have you spotted somebody you reconise Wiz? Show me where either myself or DDD said it was you.

[/quote]

''I thought that too DDD, nice to see him out of the wheelchair''

So you and the vermin boy were implying someone else were you?, ie. long beard at front left, wheelchair etc

Hmm? Yes, of course you were![:S]

Work it out for yourself yellow hammer. I have no need for anyones help in starting petty feuds with other posters on here. I can get myself into all that trouble quite comfortably on my own.

I was, in a lighthearted way, particularly referring to those constant critics of all things NCFC who have been absent since we started winning games. I was also referring, in a light hearted way, to those who now only post about our financial situation and league status when they used to post about our financial situation and football results.

I can remember returning home from yet another disappointing game to find threads from these people revelling and glorying in such defeats. Even one headed "FAO nutty nigel" from a guy who was beside himself with glee that my forecast of 52 points last season was likely to be wrong and we would probably be relegated. I have always admitted to being a fan with yellow and green welding goggles[8-|] but how do you explain those who are so blinkered that they can''t take their rust coloured specs off for long enough to post about how well we are doing now[:^)]

Work it out for yourself yellow hammer. I have no need for anyones help in starting petty feuds with other posters on here. I can get myself into all that trouble quite comfortably on my own.

I was, in a lighthearted way, particularly referring to those constant critics of all things NCFC who have been absent since we started winning games. I was also referring, in a light hearted way, to those who now only post about our financial situation and league status when they used to post about our financial situation and football results.

I can remember returning home from yet another disappointing game to find threads from these people revelling and glorying in such defeats. Even one headed "FAO nutty nigel" from a guy who was beside himself with glee that my forecast of 52 points last season was likely to be wrong and we would probably be relegated. I have always admitted to being a fan with yellow and green welding goggles[8-|] but how do you explain those who are so blinkered that they can''t take their rust coloured specs off for long enough to post about how well we are doing now[:^)]

And all this from the saddo who bleated about not being part of the "Purist Group" and wetting his pants because his "bestest" friends were.......

What little credibility you ever possessed is completely shot to pieces nutless...... so best you try to redeem your silly self rather than making an even bigger arse of whats left.

[/quote]

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

And all this from the saddo who bleated about not being part of the "Purist Group" and wetting his pants because his "bestest" friends were.......

What little credibility you ever possessed is completely shot to pieces nutless...... so best you try to redeem your silly self rather than making an even bigger arse of whats left.

[/quote]

Well that''s one way of looking at it I guess Nora....

I''m still glad I missed the group sperm donation though[+o(]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Cluck the Purist...."][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No doubt because you would need a friend to provide you with some........

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

''I thought that too DDD, nice to see him out of the wheelchair''

So you and the vermin boy were implying someone else were you?, ie. long beard at front left, wheelchair etc

Hmm? Yes, of course you were![:S]

[/quote]

Makes you grit your teeth doesn''t it Wizard, when someone catches you out with your "own game." [;)]

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Cluck the Purist...."][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No doubt because you would need a friend to provide you with some........

[/quote]

No doubt that''s about as accurate and well founded as all your other opinions over the last three years.......

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote][/quote]

Eh? Why are you calling him a saddo suddenly and getting all prickly? Is it because the above reference is about you Cluck? If not, why the anger and name calling? Totally unwarranted and out of proportion.

[quote user="a1canary"][quote user="Cluck the Purist...."][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote][/quote]

Eh? Why are you calling him a saddo suddenly and getting all prickly? Is it because the above reference is about you Cluck? If not, why the anger and name calling? Totally unwarranted and out of proportion.

[/quote]

Run along and play with the other pansies..... unless of course you want a basin full too?

NEXT!

[quote user="a1canary"]You really walked head long into this didn''t you! Hilarious. Predictable.[/quote]

Is that what they call an attempt at "reverse psychology"?

Sorry sonny....  but I eat lightweights like you for breakfast and sadly you''ve just been eaten... once again.

Nutty, I think it is admirable that you and the Butler can disagree over many things but maintain a friendship despite those differences.

Some of the knockabout stuff on here is first-class entertainment as long as one keeps it all in perspective.

This is after all, the season of goodwill to all non-binners.