Sign in to follow this  
Here We Go

Have you ever....

Played a sport with any ex or preseant (sp?) norwich players, asking this as i have just found out today that my uncle played tennis with Bryan Gunn and Rob Newman.

So what about you lot??

Once came home school (that''s a long time ago!) to find Daryl Sutch and Tim Sherwood playing tennis at my parents.  Tim had already left Norwich, but those two were good friends as Tim lodged with Daryl''s parents when he first joined Norwich I believe.

yeah, met and got some GK coaching from Gunny, Marshall (Andy unfortunately) at those FITC soccer schools.

Played Tennis with Greeno. He was mates with a lass that worked with me and I told her to ask if he fanied a game (expecting nothing to happen) and he came in as I finished my shift!! I let him win of course :P.

Had to keep his confidence up eh!!

Played ''Who can knock Robert Rosario''s pint onto the floor'' in a City pub many year''s ago. Doesn''t quite qualify as Robert wasn''t actually playing himself, but to his credit was almost apologetic for allowing it to happen. Still, it allowed us to replace it for him...what some star struck folk will do eh?

I played football with Rob Green in my back garden. He was going out with my next-door neighbour at the time

I''m still waiting for him to credit the invaluable coaching tips I was able to give him!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]well only at FITC kinda things... played with huckerby once, that was great, he even passed to me :D[/quote]

Explain please! What was the occasion?

And he passed to you? Did you just pick up the ball at that point and run home to put it on your mantelpiece!?

[quote user="Here We Go"]Played a sport with any ex or preseant (sp?) norwich players, asking this as i have just found out today that my uncle played tennis with Bryan Gunn and Rob Newman. So what about you lot??[/quote]

I once bought a newspaper from Alan Taylor ..............does that count ?

[quote user="a1canary"][quote user="Gingerpele"]well only at FITC kinda things... played with huckerby once, that was great, he even passed to me :D[/quote] Explain please! What was the occasion? And he passed to you? Did you just pick up the ball at that point and run home to put it on your mantelpiece!?[/quote]

It was a Huckerby FITC thing, and he joined in with the games, and stuff during the day, and he pretty much passed to everyone on his team :P well he tried to.....

Put Greg Shephard on his arse with an unbelievably late tackle in an inter pub match many years ago (after he''d retired BTW).

I once passed the ball to dug Livermore at colney after it had gone on the main pitch when they were playing next to the dome (I didn''t just decide to run on there, he told me too!).

I''m not sure if that counts! [;)]

Played several drinking games with messrs Newsome and Polston.

Newsome could not hold his drink, threw up over his fried breakfast the next morning....

Sorry if this posts twice....

I''ve played on the same team as Rob Newman and v. Mike Milligan in the Football Aid event at Carrow Road

Also played v. Zema Abbey at PlayFootball.net Luton.

Have you ever....had social relations with a female? This question is to ''jas the barclay king''. I look forward to his response.

[quote]

I once passed the ball to dug Livermore at colney after it had gone on the main pitch when they were playing next to the dome (I didn''t just decide to run on there, he told me too!).

I''m not sure if that counts! [;)]

[/quote]If they count,  I remember kicking the ball back to John Fashanu at Trowse many years back

[quote user="Gingerpele"]well only at FITC kinda things... played with huckerby once, that was great, he even passed to me :D[/quote]

Bryan gunn said my save was outstanding [;)] but now seeing the postion he''s in & the keeper he signed it means nothing to me now [U] :L :P