Sign in to follow this  
Green&Yellow Fan

if was true

*Norwich city are ready to buy the higly rated dean ashton from crewe alexandra for an anitial fee= 1.2m. Worthinton is ready for another gamble on his money and also sign another highly rated man everyone wants to sign micheal dawson from nottingham forrest for= 1.9m. matt dawson says that he want to go to norwich and norwich only due to speaking to a good friend darren huckerby. huckerby was on loan there they were best friends and got on well and huckerby told him to come to norwich as they are such a great club and an awesome area to settle into.

This is from football-rumours i know this is not true but what if it was , we would defently stay up then, if it is true champions league here we come. +  =

i agree ncfc4prem....

Football rumours just gets worse..........

But then again, what about huckerby, it did turn out to be true

I can''t believe people think that this even remotely true. Ashton is going to cost at least £3m, the same for Dawson.  

I heard that Spurs had a 2.5m bid for Ashton rejected, so our measly little 1.2m is really going to temp Crewe!

Why would Spurs want Ashton anyway when they have Keane, Defoe and Kanote? Poor Ashton wouldn''t get a look in!