Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

IF we do go up, would we be able to do a Leicester?

Assuming we do go up, do you honestly think we can do as good as Leicester, and do very well in the Championship next season? Because I dont. They have higher quality of players, Howard, Dyer, Fryatt, Waghorn and Oakley for instance sadly in my opinion dont compare to ours. [:(]What do you think? ...No Brendan Bashing please [:)]

[quote user="Brendan"]Assuming we do go up, do you honestly think we can do as good as Leicester, and do very well in the Championship next season?

Because I dont. They have higher quality of players, Howard, Dyer, Fryatt, Waghorn and Oakley for instance sadly in my opinion dont compare to ours. [:(]

What do you think? ...
No Brendan Bashing please [:)]
[/quote]

shut up you juvenile delinquent

[quote user="Herbert"]

[quote user="Brendan"]Assuming we do go up, do you honestly think we can do as good as Leicester, and do very well in the Championship next season? Because I dont. They have higher quality of players, Howard, Dyer, Fryatt, Waghorn and Oakley for instance sadly in my opinion dont compare to ours. [:(]What do you think? ...No Brendan Bashing please [:)][/quote]

shut up you juvenile delinquent

[/quote]Okay, your new to this site, So why come on here giving it all that, thinking your all that. I come on here to express my opinions and read what others think. Not to criticise people I dont know. Would you like to add your opinion? If not, please F*** OFF. [:)]

[quote user="Brendan"]Assuming we do go up, do you honestly think we can do as good as Leicester, and do very well in the Championship next season? Because I dont. They have higher quality of players, Howard, Dyer, Fryatt, Waghorn and Oakley for instance sadly in my opinion dont compare to ours. [:(]What do you think? ...No Brendan Bashing please [:)][/quote]Are those players mentioned really a cut above what we have? Oakley is a decent player who has been around a while and Fryatt is a good goalscorer but the others, give me a break

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"][quote user="Brendan"]Assuming we do go up, do you honestly think we can do as good as Leicester, and do very well in the Championship next season? Because I dont. They have higher quality of players, Howard, Dyer, Fryatt, Waghorn and Oakley for instance sadly in my opinion dont compare to ours. [:(]What do you think? ...No Brendan Bashing please [:)][/quote]Are those players mentioned really a cut above what we have? Oakley is a decent player who has been around a while and Fryatt is a good goalscorer but the others, give me a break[/quote]Lol yeah sorry, just named the players I know of Leicester. My point is though, I cant really see us doing what they have, considering the gap between the Championship and League 1.

No, We will do what no other team has done before. From tomorrow onwards, we will go on a 300 winning streak. We will win the League this season, the JPT, and next season we will win the Carling, Fa cup and the Championship. Then we will win the Premier league and every competition available. [;)]