Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Yeovil Town V Norwich City match chat thread

Radio Norfolk gave it to Russel Martin, Sky gave it to Darel Russel, the official site gave it to Holt, and on the thing on here wich is like the one on the official site they said they don''t if it was Darel, Holt, Doc or someone else!  Who scored the equaliser? [:S]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

In disgust at what? Norwich and Leeds were both unable to overcome two teams that had only lost twice at home this season. Charlton won at Stockport, a team that had already lost seven home games. Like Ricardo said, any away point is good.

[/quote]In disgust i.e. the natural reaction to conceding what appeared to be stoppage time winner. Doesn''t matter if it''s Huish Park or Old Trafford it would''ve been the same. I''m happy with a point given the circumstances.

[quote user="Boyo"]Radio Norfolk gave it to Russel Martin, Sky gave it to Darel Russel, the official site gave it to Holt, and on the thing on here wich is like the one on the official site they said they don''t if it was Darel, Holt, Doc or someone else!  Who scored the equaliser? [:S][/quote]Cureton?

[quote user="Boyo"]Radio Norfolk gave it to Russel Martin, Sky gave it to Darel Russel, the official site gave it to Holt, and on the thing on here wich is like the one on the official site they said they don''t if it was Darel, Holt, Doc or someone else!  Who scored the equaliser? [:S][/quote]

Forster got the last touch!!!!!

lol he might of done

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Boyo"]Radio Norfolk gave it to Russel Martin, Sky gave it to Darel Russel, the official site gave it to Holt, and on the thing on here wich is like the one on the official site they said they don''t if it was Darel, Holt, Doc or someone else!  Who scored the equaliser? [:S][/quote]

Forster got the last touch!!!!!

lol he might of done

[/quote]

According to the official website report, Forster was up for the corner, so there''s every chance he did score... 

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I have an idea...[img]http://members.fortunecity.com/camarila/xfiles/xfiles.jpg[/img][/quote]Referal check denial? Who''s he then? [;)]

Well Done Norwich, shows real charactoer to come back from behind twice [:)]

3rd place, Leeds dropped 2 more points so all we need is Charlton to drop a few too plus keep the pressure on them both.

Corr, What A Nail Biting Game! I Managed To Catch The 2nd Half Via The Radio On My MP4 Whilst Shopping In Norwich! When We Got Our First Equaliser I Was On The Park And Ride Home, And I Can Easily Say That I Think My Sister And I Woke The Whole Bus Up With Our Cheers!

Yeah, Lots Of Different Claimers For The Goal. Personally I Would Have Liked R. Martin To Have Got It. But I Shall Have To Watch The Highlights Later And See If It Looks Like Doc Got It Or Not!

Pleased That We Got a Point, Taking Us Back Up Into Third, Haha Gutted Colchester! [:P] But I Think Lambert Needs To Try Out a Different Formation, We Can''t Rely On The Diamond For The Rest Of The Season Especially If Teams Manage To Work Around It And Break Us Down!