Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Yeovil Town V Norwich City match chat thread

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="I am a Banana"]phew!!![/quote]

Yup… Doherty back to his usual clumsy self!!
[/quote]

Yeah, he''s useless! I bet he was aiming for Row Z and got lucky!

[/quote]

[;)]

SH**!

have to say i think Yeovil have just shaded it and probably deserve the 3 points over all...

Send Forster up and see if he can do what that Keeper on Wednesday did.

[quote user="manbearpig"]

get in there you beauty thats 1 point gained rather than 2 dropped

[/quote]2pts dropped but we can''t win every game and will have days where we don''t perform so we''ll have to take the point and move on.

Nah it''s a point won, we were poor today went 3-2 down in stoppage time and still salvaged a point, despite Yeovil deserving the win.

Win at home, draw away, keep it going lads.

We equalised? I''d already switched the radio off and started throwing things around in disgust.

[quote user="PBTC"]We equalised? I''d already switched the radio off and started throwing things around in disgust.
[/quote]

In disgust at what? Norwich and Leeds were both unable to overcome two teams that had only lost twice at home this season. Charlton won at Stockport, a team that had already lost seven home games. Like Ricardo said, any away point is good.

Well that''s knackered an hour full of negative drivel on Canary Call. Oh wait.....Neil, why can''t we hold onta a lead Neil?

[quote user="Lambo"]Russell Martin, deflected shot.[/quote]Sky Sports Soccer Saturday gave it to Russell Martin, then to Darel Russell.  Not Chris Martin, but that might happen...

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="PBTC"]We equalised? I''d already switched the radio off and started throwing things around in disgust.[/quote]

In disgust at what? Norwich and Leeds were both unable to overcome two teams that had only lost twice at home this season. Charlton won at Stockport, a team that had already lost seven home games. Like Ricardo said, any away point is good.

[/quote]So you were jumping around celebrating when we went 3-2 down in the 92nd minute?

what a game! Yeovil will be disapointed they didnt win as they were the better side over the 90 minutes i think.. but we showed fighting spirit and the guts needed to go up and got the equaliser! 12 months ago we''d have given up.

Good lads! Keep playing to the final whistle! Got me nervous though!

Cheers everyone,have a good evening[Y]