Sign in to follow this  
Morph

Pink'Un Posters T-Shirt Design Competition

Rather than send another thread off at a tangent I''m picking up on some byline that was discussed there.

How about having Peter and his team run a competition to come up with a design for a "I''m a Pink''Un Poster" T-shirt?

Clearly, Peter et al have to set down some criteria for what the design should include and most importantly that it should be a design that when printed up could be sold.

Thoughts?

[quote]Rather than send another thread off at a tangent I''m picking up on some byline that was discussed there. How about having Peter and his team run a competition to come up with a design for a "I''m a Pi...[/quote]

Great idea Morph, to a point.

I''m in a vindictive mood today, so let the poster''s come up with a design which strikes backs at The East Anglian Daily Toilet Paper''s latest ''Delia'' T Shirt traversty.

With any profit going to the Pink Un''s favourite charity.

I''m sure it would be a big seller.

Then surely all you need is a picture of Sheepshanks with a paper in his hand, carefully superimposed by a Pink Un ?

Why do n''t we get a T shirt with a photo of Joe Royal in the Norwich kit (there must be some in an archive somewhere) with the slogan "Once a Canary, always a Canary"

I brought it up yesterday on the "Second from bottom" thread...We aren''t sad enough to copy Binner ideas coz thats rubbish , so absolutely NO pictures of anyone related to ITFC...

Calling all budding t-shirt designers.

Please send in your PinkUn.com-related t-shirt designs either to Peter.Raven@archant.co.uk if you''re handy with a paint package or by post to:

Peter Raven
Web Desk (Editorial)
Prospect House
Rouen Road
Norwich
Norfolk
NR1 1RE

We''ll then post them online for you all to vote for your favourite design.

[quote]Great idea Morph, to a point. I''m in a vindictive mood today, so let the poster''s come up with a design which strikes backs at The East Anglian Daily Toilet Paper''s latest ''Delia'' T Shirt traversty....[/quote]

Done in other topic.

Not done very well, I admit...

[quote]Why do n''t we get a T shirt with a photo of Joe Royal in the Norwich kit (there must be some in an archive somewhere) with the slogan "Once a Canary, always a Canary"[/quote]

Ooooh, I do like that Rustyboy, Put me down for 1, if it ever comes off.

Brilliant mate.

[quote]Calling all budding t-shirt designers. Please send in your PinkUn.com-related t-shirt designs either to my eter.Raven@archant.co.uk">email address if you''re handy with a paint package or by post to...[/quote]

Pete, I can''t get that link to work. I wanna send you a t-shirt man.

[quote]Here''s a template of a t-shirt for you to scribble your efforts on and email to me...[/quote]

Just a shameless rehash of your own work, I''m afraid - I just changed the rather naff typeface (sorry!) and tightened it all up a bit...

Peter - how many entries have you had so far and when will this end? I''m working on a 2nd but with essay deadlines and exams coming up this week, I''m putting that idea on hold. 

You''ve got a few weeks yet - need to make sure that the design can be made into a t-shirt and that people will actually buy it. Had about 17 entries so far, although a lot won''t make the final cut (yours will, don''t worry).

Will mine make the final cut Peter?

See No Ipswich, Hear No Ipswich, Play No Ipswich.

See the t-shirt already available on ebay.

http://search.ebay.co.uk/ncfc-tshirt_W0QQsofocusZbsQQsbrftogZ1QQfromZR10QQsacategoryZ-1Q26catrefQ3DC6QQsoloctogZ9QQsotrZ2QQsosortpropertyZ1QQsosortorderZ1

or if this one has sold - check under ''ncfc tshirt''

Singing we are Premier. We are premier.

students do get grants!

£14.99 is a bit expensive!

but as you say, compaired to the clubs official stuff prices its not bad

AJ - Students do not get grants...they stopped in about 1997/8 I think. Now we have to rely on £3000 loans every year which we will be paying back until we are 35ish, married, with kids and a hefty mortgage! Beyond that we either work or take advantage of our interest-free overdrafts...or both!

You only get a grant in certain circumstances; ie: if you are really clever and get a bursary, do a course where universities need students like engineering, join the armed forces and get paid to do your degree before joining up properly, or as I am doing next year - spend a year abroad and get paid to do so by the EU... 

Grants. Blimey. Not for a long a while. Mind you students do get wopping great loans, which will be even bigger when Top up fees come in .

Maybe the seller will give a discount with proof of a student union card

I went ot Birmingham away game as it happens. Wow - has Birmingham come on in recent years. Fantastic shopping. Anyone know anything about the Custard Factory or similar ??? Bullring is great - but a bit mainstream.