Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

It's just my opinion

but I think the stoppage time point yesterday could be massive.Obviously its not nice to see the gap increase between us and Charlton but the point yesterday keeps us within 2 games worth of points of the top 2, i.e 6.In the next few games we play some very difficult sides and the potential is there to put some real space between us and the chasing pack. Add in the potential for some banana skins for charlton (at home to Millwall and away at Brentford who have taken some points off top sides at their ground) and I think we could soon be level with the Addicks.6 points is naff all at this stage of the season as long as we improve our performance of yesterday and beat Millwall and Huddersfield.We need favours from the teams playing Charlton but as long as we keep plugging away we''ll be fine.Thankyou Doc, your goals yesterday will prove crucial [Y]

I agree this is going to be a long season and the successful run continues. In the dressing room there must have been a lift at the end. Yeovil are capable of causing upsets and Charlton only drew there as well. I cannot understand the moaning and dsepair whe are 6 points behing 2nd slot with 25 games yet to play. In the last 12 league games we have taken 29 points from a possible 36 keep on like that and we will get another 60 which will be more than enough