Sign in to follow this  
Ooh Ahh Lee Power

Huddersfield Game

I have just purchased my ticket for my first game of the season to see us play against Huddersfield. Living in enemy territory, work commitments, and family life has prevented my usual 1 or 2 matches a month. So what can I expect to see?

now on a serious note, norwich will attack donw both flanks with both martin and drury getting up nd down the wing all match, russell just sitting infront of the back 4 adding an extra but of ''solidness'' to the team! Hoolahan will be floating around hitting balls all over the place showing why he is such a valuable assett! and holty will be getting the ball and hopefull scoreing as will crisssssssyyyy marrrrrtinnnn!!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]22 players starting on the pitch with one referee , 2 linesmen, and one 4h official![/quote]

(22x2=44players!) + (1x2=2 referee) = 46 football boots!

lineos and 4th officials dont often wear booots!

You should hopefully see a stronger, more reliable defence (without semi) and several more chances in the penalty box. Along with a few crazy goal celebrations and a piddly away crowd! [;)]

[quote user="Helen"]You should hopefully see a stronger, more reliable defence (without semi) and several more chances in the penalty box. Along with a few crazy goal celebrations and a piddly away crowd! [;)][/quote]

harsh on semi, he has been really good this season!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Helen"]You should hopefully see a stronger, more reliable defence (without semi) and several more chances in the penalty box. Along with a few crazy goal celebrations and a piddly away crowd! [;)][/quote]

harsh on semi, he has been really good this season!

[/quote] Not really good enough in defence though.

I hope you enjoy your visit and bring us another home win. I am sure this will be a sell out and a few away fans will make the trip. A huge test for us as I think Huddersfield will be in the shake up at the end of the season.

[quote user="Ooh Ahh Lee Power"]I have just purchased my ticket for my first game of the season to see us play against Huddersfield. Living in enemy territory, work commitments, and family life has prevented my usual 1 or 2 matches a month. So what can I expect to see?[/quote]

Lee Clark

Both teams have scored more than anyone else in the league and let in more than anyone else in the top 6.

That''s 85 goals scored between us and 48 conceded. So it should be about 6-6.

1-0 city then!

I''m crapping my pants for the Huddersfield and Millwall game. Charlton could drift into the distance.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]at crowd of 25k[;)][/quote]that will be the second biggest crowd they will see, apart from dirty leeds. I am coming down to watch us do huddersfield!