Sign in to follow this  
Wesbian

Saints JPT game

Looking ahead, anyone really that fussed about the game on tuesday night?Personally i think it''d be nice to get all the way to Wembley, i hope we play a full strength squad.OTBC!

Will be a tough one, dunno how saints are going to approach it. But as its at their ground they will probs put a strong team out. More or less guaranteed to play Mk Dons in the area final who arent that good atm.

If City can get passed Saints I would fancy them to beat anyone over two legs. However, three points against Huddersfield is far more important. I expect Lambert to rest a few key players.

[quote user="Curious Canary"]Looking ahead, anyone really that fussed about the game on tuesday night?
Personally i think it''d be nice to get all the way to Wembley, i hope we play a full strength squad.
OTBC!
[/quote]  Nope! I hope we will field a second string team and give the lads a rest before a busy xmas-new year period.

We are in so win it. I don''t think we will get past them to be honest, red hot form and although not the JPT, I think they will be in the playoffs come May.

[quote user="JF"][quote user="Curious Canary"]Looking ahead, anyone really that fussed about the game on tuesday night?
Personally i think it''d be nice to get all the way to Wembley, i hope we play a full strength squad.
OTBC!
[/quote]  Nope! I hope we will field a second string team and give the lads a rest before a busy xmas-new year period.[/quote]

This is what I think Pardew will do, his sights may be on the play off places and want to put that as top priority, but we have got to this stage of the cup by not  useing a full strength side,........

I was thinking about tuesday night before i saw this post. I can''t decide whether to go or not. Work the next day, fuel to get there, moans from the kids if i dont take them, moans from Mrs S&A if i do. I went to swindon in the cup and to southampton in the league. I think i''ve just got a nasty feeling about this one. I agree with some of you that PL will consider next Saturday more important. Does anyone know how many we are taking? Is anyone on here going?

Hmmm.  Let''s see.On the one hand we could concentrate on winning promotion, thereby taking our great club back closer to where we belong, and probably securing our financial future into the bargain.Or ,we could concentrate on a meaningless cup competition, that qualifies us for precisely nothing, and that was won  by the mighty Luton last year (see how much good it did them).Tricky decision. 

really hope we win the game and win the whole thing to be honest - any record keepers out there, but has a team that has won the ''paint pot'' gone on to get promoted in either division before?