Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

Saturday's league game

I’ll avoid the cliché of “Saturday is a massive game for us “ or “Saturday is a must win” mainly because it’s nonsense. However Saturday I think in the wake of yesterdays result is going to be interesting and important.We’ve seen Norwich sweep aside team after team at home recently, with most teams coming to defend only to be unable to withstand the power of our front line. Most teams have had little to offer and we’ve blown them away.Huddersfield could be a slightly different case. They score goals, lots at home I know but they score goals and lots of them. Whilst I doubt they’ll come here with a gung ho attitude I expect them to come and have a go. I for one am looking forward to a match. What I mean by that is that the last few games have had a feeling of inevitability about them. A case of when will we score and how many we’ll win by. I expecting a better, stiffer challenge Saturday. So with yesterdays result really being a bit disappointing and something of surprise we will wait and see the response. I’m the first to remind myself and other that you can’t win them all and the never say die attitude shown yesterday is top class but I guess I like many will be looking for response to that result Saturday. That said along with what I think is a better quality of opponent than we’ve seen of late at Carrow road should make for a real Christmas cracker and a good benchmark of where we are at this midseason time.OTBC

I agree there, they play good football, have a good set of players and are confident. Not to mention Lee Clark is knowledgeable and will know a few of our players too. I think this could be a defining point as so far we (regardless of performance) haven''t done well against the bigger and in form sides. We need to end that voodoo against huddersfield.

[quote user="First Wizard"]I hate the term 6 pointer............but it is![/quote]But do you hate it with a passion Wiz? [:^)]