Sign in to follow this  
Herbert

RUSSELL MARTIN

I think he''s good! especially at assisting - one today, one last weekend! We have a very good player there who i think will be a vital part of the team over the next few months!

[quote user="Herbert"]ONE OF THE WORST PLAYERS IVE EVER SEEN. Fluckey goal, otsemobor is better. end of argument. x[/quote]*Flukey [:)]I suspect you are expecting an uproar and just taking the michael. Well I shall rise above it, as I completely disagree.

[quote user="Herbert"]ONE OF THE WORST PLAYERS IVE EVER SEEN. Fluckey goal, otsemobor is better. end of argument. x[/quote]It was the kiss at the end that did it for me xxxx

Maybe I''ve missed some momentous news, but, what has happened to Beaker, the author of some of the funniest posts in the history of this message board? Don''t shoot me down if it''s already been covered, but I''ve been out of the circle of trust for a while, sampling the NHS menus!

[quote user="Steenos warm up"]Maybe I''ve missed some momentous news, but, what has happened to Beaker, the author of some of the funniest posts in the history of this message board? Don''t shoot me down if it''s already been covered, but I''ve been out of the circle of trust for a while, sampling the NHS menus![/quote]

He hasn''t been on for ages,don''t know where the lad is??

Something to remind you of him;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpcUxwpOQ_A

[quote user="Herbert"]ONE OF THE WORST PLAYERS IVE EVER SEEN. Fluckey goal, otsemobor is better. end of argument. x[/quote]

So how many times have you seen him play Herbert?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Herbert"]ONE OF THE WORST PLAYERS IVE EVER SEEN. Fluckey goal, otsemobor is better. end of argument. x[/quote]

So how many times have you seen him play Herbert?

[/quote]

Binner alert CA!!

i have been to every home and away game tis season and last season, and i watched him on peterborough website to see what he waslike, he just simply doesnt offer you as much as otsembor x

seems that good ol'' Beaker has been busying himself forming a covers band,.......Fittingly enough he sings Yellow....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phyg_uIPQII&feature=related

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Steenos warm up"]Maybe I''ve missed some momentous news, but, what has happened to Beaker, the author of some of the funniest posts in the history of this message board? Don''t shoot me down if it''s already been covered, but I''ve been out of the circle of trust for a while, sampling the NHS menus![/quote]

[/quote]I know Beaker kind of [:D] On xbox and Facebook. Next time we chat I shall ask him.

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]
I know Beaker kind of [:D] On xbox and Facebook. Next time we chat I shall ask him.
[/quote]

No you don t

Something tells me it''s only the start. oooh nooo

lol do you even go to the games at CR and watch Semmy?  Because if you did you wouldnt think Semmy was better.

Why Do People Always Have To Complain And Criticise Players After Them Having Played Only A Few Games?! Grrrrrrr. Give Him A Chance! He Can''t Be One Of The Worst Players You Have Seen After 1 Bloody Game!

[quote user="Herbert"]i have been to every home and away game tis season and last season, and i watched him on peterborough website to see what he waslike, he just simply doesnt offer you as much as otsembor x[/quote]

So how many  live games have you actually seen him play in Herbert?

Very wide of the mark!

Martins no world beater and doesn''t seem that quick but he makes up for that in positioning and will be much much more consistent and less prone to errors than Otsemobor who I think will soon become surplus at Carra Rud!

I cannot understand anyone who goes to the game regularly thinking Semmy is any good, a poor defender and totally clueless going forward. I think Martin is just what we need, nice and staedy. Lambert clearly rates him which is good enough for me

[quote user="Herbert"]i have been to every home and away game tis season and last season, and i watched him on peterborough website to see what he waslike, he just simply doesnt offer you as much as otsembor x[/quote]

Surely it should be offer us as much.....