Sign in to follow this  
essexcanary

mike riley

how is this guy still ref''ing in the prem?

he is shocking, both in big games and small.  his reffed two norwich games now and has been crap. you would have thought he would learn. against tottenham, he wasnt even watching the game half the time!!

your thoughts?

i agree he was and is bloody awful he cant ref and someones got to be asking questions how he was sent to Euro 2004 as Englands best ref

I agree entirely with your sentiments Robert regarding Riley. Did you read Rick Waghorns Ref Watch in tonights EEN? He writes''''Mike Riley - Not exactly the hardest day at the office for the West Yorkshire official, with very little to note by way of controversy. By and large, quiet and unfussy. Just the way it should be. 7/10.'''' What game was Waghorn watching?

May be worthy should start kicking up about the refs like Wenger & fergie do? when they don''t get the right decision

Glad to see I was not the only one who just had a feeling of dread when I saw he was ref. I was mildly confident before the game but that slowly ebbed away when they announced him as referee.

But still at least it wasn''t Uria Rene. (Don''t know if I spelt that correctly)