Sign in to follow this  
CryBabeBinners

No christmas cheer at carrow road

I doubt we will hear much seasonal joy if we lose the next two home games.

It was Ron Ashman who said you''ve got to lose a lot of games to be a winner.

Worth thinking about

[quote user="CryBabeBinners"]I doubt we will hear much seasonal joy if we lose the next two home games. It was Roy Keane who said you''ve got to lose a lot of games to be a winner. Worth thinking about[/quote]

[;)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="CryBabeBinners"]I doubt we will hear much seasonal joy if we lose the next two home games. It was Roy Keane who said you''ve got to lose a lot of games to be a winner. Worth thinking about[/quote]

[;)]

[/quote]

No No No....the Roy Keane quote should be "You lose a lot of games if you''re a Binner".......

[quote user="Barclay hero"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[;)]

[/quote]

No No No....the Roy Keane quote should be "You lose a lot of games if you''re a Binner".......

[/quote]

[;)]

10 games unbeaten and climbing the table!

Blahblahblah''s avatar will have changed by feb, mark my words.

Look, if the role was reversed and ITFC was in the 3rd divison (chuckle 3rd divison budgies) and didn''t have a pot to piss in, I would be gutted and not making stupid comments about you. It makes you look sad and bitter!

[quote user="sticky"]

10 games unbeaten and climbing the table!

Blahblahblah''s avatar will have changed by feb, mark my words.

Look, if the role was reversed and ITFC was in the 3rd divison (chuckle 3rd divison budgies) and didn''t have a pot to piss in, I would be gutted and not making stupid comments about you. It makes you look sad and bitter!

[/quote]

He he he he.........

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

And your slip is showing Lapp[;)]

[/quote]

Ffs, Nigel, is the Christmas card signature really necessary?

No.. it''s not really necessary, nothing on this message board is really necessary, but it''s staying if that''s what you really wanted to know. Although I might go to the UEA to learn how to make the words a bit bigger[:O]

[quote user="Longy"]I actually really like this gimmick poster, pretty funny.
[/quote]

Yep, he''s getting better...

...saying that, where is the real bbb?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

No.. it''s not really necessary, nothing on this message board is really necessary, but it''s staying if that''s what you really wanted to know. Although I might go to the UEA to learn how to make the words a bit bigger[:O]

[/quote]

Can''t even read the words - whose bright idea was it to put dark print on a dark background? [:P]

[quote user="lappinitup"]The world and his wife are watching...................[/quote]

but not my wife.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Can''t even read the words - whose bright idea was it to put dark print on a dark background? [:P]
[/quote]

Is that any better old boy[:^)]

[quote user="Shyster"]Even with my reading glasses I''m still having to squint at the screen, but it''ll suffice I suppose.
[/quote]

Lovely old job[Y]

[quote user="ricardo"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]The world and his wife are watching...................[/quote]

but not my wife.

[/quote]

Neither mine.

I haven''t found one yet.

But Delia now, I could wait for her. I wonder ..................

[quote user="Shyster"]Even with my reading glasses I''m still having to squint at the screen, but it''ll suffice I suppose.[/quote]Well you were told it''d make you go blind....