Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

Poor Dean Ashton

[quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="delboycanary"]I have to say as much as its a shame. I do feel that someone who has to retire from the army with missing limbs is slighly worse off. Ashton probably has millions in compensation. The army guys probably have to live on £60 a week from the government in a modified bungalow.Some of the guys in the army have dreams of better things too.[/quote]

Sweet ####### jesus what is wrong with some of you guys on here?

For the ones having a right go at me for daring to post a ####### opinion on a message board (Shyster you ####) and the others claiming that im saying Ashtons retirement is as bad as war heroes losing limbs and lives and we should put them all in the same category and mourn equally.

IM JUST POSTING A HUMAN EMOTIONAL RESPONSE TO SOMETHING IVE SEEN/HEARD. OTHERWISE KNOWN AS AN OPINION ON A SUBJECT OR EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill retiterate my thoughts of this morning for the eternally moronic and spectacularly stupid.

I felt a twang of sympathy when I heard that  Ashton broke down in tears upon hearing his career was over, and my thoughts then turned to the subsequent loss to England and their potential chances of World Cup success.

If none if you agree with me that Ashton had the potential to be an England great, THEN JUST SAY ''''I TAKE ON BOARD YOUR VIEW BARCLAYMAN, BUT I RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE, ASHTON WAS GOOD BUT NOT GREAT''''.

And if you have no sympathy whatsoever then fine, thats your right and opinion, BUT DONT ####### DISPUTE MY RIGHT TO VOICE AN OPINON, JUST ####### AGREE OR DISAGREE AND #### OFF!!!!!!!!

Read this quick as no doubt the mods will delete it as one isnt allowed fight ones corner on this forum when the bull#### starts, one has to just sit back and take it or one get his post deleted.
[/quote]

I''m serously jealous that you should attract such a wonderful nutter Shyster.

Well done mate!      [:)]

i admit, i feel sorry for him, losing a passion and a career. of course do i dont feel as sorry for him as i do a military amputee. Even then I dont feel sorry for an amputee as much as i do a starving orphan. Its all relative.

Why are the mods not doing something about Shyster?

I can''t believe a public forum should continue to tolerate such blatant homophobic abuse. He is extremely distasteful and extremely unnecessary and would never be tolerated in a non online medium, so why is it on here?

[quote user="Larry David"]

Why are the mods not doing something about Shyster?

I can''t believe a public forum should continue to tolerate such blatant homophobic abuse. He is extremely distasteful and extremely unnecessary and would never be tolerated in a non online medium, so why is it on here?

[/quote]He did call someone a faggot - but did he imply whether or not he meant food ?I was called a fish finger last week.  Never did me any harm.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]I was called a fish finger last week.  Never did me any harm.[/quote]Tut tut Blah, this isn''t the plaice for that sort of language! [8o|]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="blahblahblah"]I was called a fish finger last week.  Never did me any harm.[/quote]Tut tut Blah, this isn''t the plaice for that sort of language! [8o|][/quote]Sorry Lapp, Cod knows what I was thinking. 

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="blahblahblah"]I was called a fish finger last week.  Never did me any harm.[/quote]Tut tut Blah, this isn''t the plaice for that sort of language! [8o|][/quote]Sorry Lapp, Cod knows what I was thinking.[/quote]Sorry Blah, what was that? Hang on, where''s my herring aid? Only haddock last night! [:^)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="blahblahblah"]I was called a fish finger last week.  Never did me any harm.[/quote]Tut tut Blah, this isn''t the plaice for that sort of language! [8o|][/quote]Sorry Lapp, Cod knows what I was thinking.[/quote]Sorry Blah, what was that? Hang on, where''s my herring aid? Only haddock last night! [:^)][/quote]Shark at you with your posh herring aid !  I hope I didn''t upset the faggot bloke, Eel be along in a minute, Carping on about people not taking it seriously, breaming from ear to ear cos I made a right chub of meself, I hake it when that happens...

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Scottlarock"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]

Poor Dean Ashton is right...

I still can''t believe the slating you guys are giving him.

[/quote]

Faggot.[/quote]

you really are obsessed with that word Shyster aren''t you? is there something you are trying to tell us? unsure of anything at all? takes one to know one they say...

[/quote]it''s a forum tourettes syndrome he has - it''s either faggots or nonces he goes on about, I''m sure it''s linked to his medication or it''s a repressional freudian thing....................or maybe it''s the Bowie idolatory. Who knows? Who cares?

[/quote]

Well, you for one, otherwise you wouldn''t comment.[/quote]I guess the Bowie pic is for ironic effect given that he was/is well known to take the bus to town in both directions

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="blahblahblah"]I was called a fish finger last week.  Never did me any harm.[/quote]Tut tut Blah, this isn''t the plaice for that sort of language! [8o|][/quote]Sorry Lapp, Cod knows what I was thinking.[/quote]Sorry Blah, what was that? Hang on, where''s my herring aid? Only haddock last night! [:^)][/quote]Shark at you with your posh herring aid !  I hope I didn''t upset the faggot bloke, Eel be along in a minute, Carping on about people not taking it seriously, breaming from ear to ear cos I made a right chub of meself, I hake it when that happens...[/quote]Whale, that faggot bloke, you can soon knock him off his perch and get him floundering about. He don''t like playing ruff. Anyway, I gotta go now, I''m taking the old trout out for a spin on my motorpike and sidecarp. That''ll kipper happy for a little while! [H]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="blahblahblah"]I was called a fish finger last week.  Never did me any harm.[/quote]Tut tut Blah, this isn''t the plaice for that sort of language! [8o|][/quote]Sorry Lapp, Cod knows what I was thinking.[/quote]Sorry Blah, what was that? Hang on, where''s my herring aid? Only haddock last night! [:^)][/quote]

Shark at you with your posh herring aid !  I hope I didn''t upset the faggot bloke, Eel be along in a minute, Carping on about people not taking it seriously, breaming from ear to ear cos I made a right chub of meself, I hake it when that happens...
[/quote]

The forum cops are are on thier way to take your dabbs mate and no squidding

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="blahblahblah"]I was called a fish finger last week.  Never did me any harm.[/quote]Tut tut Blah, this isn''t the plaice for that sort of language! [8o|][/quote]Sorry Lapp, Cod knows what I was thinking.[/quote]Sorry Blah, what was that? Hang on, where''s my herring aid? Only haddock last night! [:^)][/quote]Shark at you with your posh herring aid !  I hope I didn''t upset the faggot bloke, Eel be along in a minute, Carping on about people not taking it seriously, breaming from ear to ear cos I made a right chub of meself, I hake it when that happens...[/quote]

The forum cops are are on thier way to take your dabbs mate and no squidding

[/quote]They better get their skates on!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="blahblahblah"]I was called a fish finger last week.  Never did me any harm.[/quote]Tut tut Blah, this isn''t the plaice for that sort of language! [8o|][/quote]Sorry Lapp, Cod knows what I was thinking.[/quote]Sorry Blah, what was that? Hang on, where''s my herring aid? Only haddock last night! [:^)][/quote]Shark at you with your posh herring aid !  I hope I didn''t upset the faggot bloke, Eel be along in a minute, Carping on about people not taking it seriously, breaming from ear to ear cos I made a right chub of meself, I hake it when that happens...[/quote]Whale, that faggot bloke, you can soon knock him off his perch and get him floundering about. He don''t like playing ruff. Anyway, I gotta go now, I''m taking the old trout out for a spin on my motorpike and sidecarp. That''ll kipper happy for a little while! [H][/quote]

Bloody hell, ladies, what''s with all the fish puns? I said ''faggot'' not ''maggot''.

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."]

[quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="delboycanary"]I have to say as much as its a shame. I do feel that someone who has to retire from the army with missing limbs is slighly worse off. Ashton probably has millions in compensation. The army guys probably have to live on £60 a week from the government in a modified bungalow.Some of the guys in the army have dreams of better things too.[/quote]Sweet ####### jesus what is wrong with some of you guys on here?For the ones having a right go at me for daring to post a ####### opinion on a message board (Shyster you ####) and the others claiming that im saying Ashtons retirement is as bad as war heroes losing limbs and lives and we should put them all in the same category and mourn equally.IM JUST POSTING A HUMAN EMOTIONAL RESPONSE TO SOMETHING IVE SEEN/HEARD. OTHERWISE KNOWN AS AN OPINION ON A SUBJECT OR EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ill retiterate my thoughts of this morning for the eternally moronic and spectacularly stupid.I felt a twang of sympathy when I heard that  Ashton broke down in tears upon hearing his career was over, and my thoughts then turned to the subsequent loss to England and their potential chances of World Cup success.If none if you agree with me that Ashton had the potential to be an England great, THEN JUST SAY ''''I TAKE ON BOARD YOUR VIEW BARCLAYMAN, BUT I RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE, ASHTON WAS GOOD BUT NOT GREAT''''. And if you have no sympathy whatsoever then fine, thats your right and opinion, BUT DONT ####### DISPUTE MY RIGHT TO VOICE AN OPINON, JUST ####### AGREE OR DISAGREE AND #### OFF!!!!!!!!Read this quick as no doubt the mods will delete it as one isnt allowed fight ones corner on this forum when the bull#### starts, one has to just sit back and take it or one get his post deleted.[/quote]

[/quote]I haven''t been on here for a while and I hadn''t realised Cluck had returned to bore our tits off with his sad act know all tough guy dross. Anyway, good to see that you''ve found someone with an even bigger ego and opinion of his own self importance to canoodle with now that Smudger''s not longer the pudenda he once was. It''s nice for someone lonely, in their autumn years and slightly confused to have a friend and probably saves us all money with regards to Social Service provision. 

[quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="Cluck the Purist...."]

[quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="delboycanary"]I have to say as much as its a shame. I do feel that someone who has to retire from the army with missing limbs is slighly worse off. Ashton probably has millions in compensation. The army guys probably have to live on £60 a week from the government in a modified bungalow.Some of the guys in the army have dreams of better things too.[/quote]Sweet ####### jesus what is wrong with some of you guys on here?For the ones having a right go at me for daring to post a ####### opinion on a message board (Shyster you ####) and the others claiming that im saying Ashtons retirement is as bad as war heroes losing limbs and lives and we should put them all in the same category and mourn equally.IM JUST POSTING A HUMAN EMOTIONAL RESPONSE TO SOMETHING IVE SEEN/HEARD. OTHERWISE KNOWN AS AN OPINION ON A SUBJECT OR EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ill retiterate my thoughts of this morning for the eternally moronic and spectacularly stupid.I felt a twang of sympathy when I heard that  Ashton broke down in tears upon hearing his career was over, and my thoughts then turned to the subsequent loss to England and their potential chances of World Cup success.If none if you agree with me that Ashton had the potential to be an England great, THEN JUST SAY ''''I TAKE ON BOARD YOUR VIEW BARCLAYMAN, BUT I RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE, ASHTON WAS GOOD BUT NOT GREAT''''. And if you have no sympathy whatsoever then fine, thats your right and opinion, BUT DONT ####### DISPUTE MY RIGHT TO VOICE AN OPINON, JUST ####### AGREE OR DISAGREE AND #### OFF!!!!!!!!Read this quick as no doubt the mods will delete it as one isnt allowed fight ones corner on this forum when the bull#### starts, one has to just sit back and take it or one get his post deleted.[/quote]

[/quote]I haven''t been on here for a while  [/quote]

We hadn''t noticed.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Shyster"]Bloody hell, ladies, what''s with all the fish puns? I said ''faggot'' not ''maggot''.[/quote]That''s truly offal.[/quote]

Oooooh, you are offal, but I pike you!Dick Emery

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="Cluck the Purist...."]

[/quote]I haven''t been on here for a while  [/quote]

We hadn''t noticed.[/quote]Oh, I see what you''ve done. More pure genius, you''re a legend.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Shyster"]Bloody hell, ladies, what''s with all the fish puns? I said ''faggot'' not ''maggot''.[/quote]

That''s truly offal.
[/quote]

Oooooh, you are offal, but I pike you!

Dick Emery
[/quote]

he''s back in his Shell now