Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

Dohertys goal

[quote user="NCFC-47"]cause he celebrated like he scored :L[/quote]OK, but we are looking for evidence from the video to see if he did indeed get a touch, rather than just taking it for granted on the basis of his reaction to the goal.As for whether he did or not, on the basis of what i saw on the BBC.... I must say i have no idea.

In the same way players lay on the floor like their inured and dive like theyve been fouled??

Are well, must be the Docs then.

i was at the game and was pretty sure it was Doherty''s header, although a lot was going on at the time so i could be mistaken. haven''t seen video footage yet.

[quote user="big dick sanchez"]Yep, deffo Doc''s goal. Have knocked him before and still believe he is one of the reasons we are in League 1 however the way he celebrated that at least showed he cares.[/quote]

Who cares, it was one of our''s the difference between 0 points an 1 point, Three cheers to Lambert for getting the best out of all the team, he has restored my faith in the way we are playing.  

Just posted this on another thread re Docs goal:

I don''t know about Doc getting the third. It has been given to him so obviously he must have got a touch on it but i''ve run it slow mo on the highlights and i can''t for the life of me see him touching it!

It''s as good as Martin''s goal for me. Although what he was doing alongside Drury on the left wing i don''t know!

[quote user="Shabutie"]i was at the game and was pretty sure it was Doherty''s header, although a lot was going on at the time so i could be mistaken. haven''t seen video footage yet.[/quote]

Ther was a helluva lot going on wasn''t there ?! Including Forster coming up for the corner, flattening the goalie and you can see him running back as R Martin takes his shot. And what a great shot too. Even if it make Doc slightly balder as it skimmed his head and flew into the corner of the net, Martin has got to take the credit. Not taking anything away from the Doc he was excellent and his own headed goal was fabulous.