Sign in to follow this  
dreamteam

View from Yeovil

Comment below taken from Yeovil forum. They dont like Holt.

Jordan Obviously home from Uni, played a blinder.
Great atmosphere great game, my Norwich supporting mate reckoned they were lucky to get a point, and wonders how Grant Holt ever gets a game his opinion one I share I hasten to add I reckon he invented the phrase does my arse look big in this.

[quote user="dreamteam"]

Jordan Obviously home from Uni, played a blinder.Great atmosphere great game, my Norwich supporting mate reckoned they were lucky to get a point, and wonders how Grant Holt ever gets a game his opinion one I share I hasten to add I reckon he invented the phrase does my arse look big in this.

[/quote]Yeh i feel the same about Rooney, he wouldnt even make the bench in my dream XI

[quote user="dreamteam"]

Jordan Obviously home from Uni, played a blinder.
Great atmosphere great game, my Norwich supporting mate reckoned they were lucky to get a point, and wonders how Grant Holt ever gets a game his opinion one I share I hasten to add I reckon he invented the phrase does my arse look big in this.

[/quote]

Yup i agree, we should definately drop the countries top scorer![*-)]

[quote user="dreamteam"]

Jordan Obviously home from Uni, played a blinder.Great atmosphere great game, my Norwich supporting mate reckoned they were lucky to get a point, and wonders how Grant Holt ever gets a game his opinion one I share I hasten to add I reckon he invented the phrase does my arse look big in this.

[/quote]Haha! Not perhaps something to do with him still being the (joint) top goalscorer in Englands football league, as well as captaining a side from 23rd to 3rd in the table, while having himself placed amongst the higher reaches of assist rates in the league? (despite scoring so many himself)That Yeovil fan certainly comes across as daft with such a daft statement made, but his "Norwich supporting mate" should be truly ashamed with himself for spouting such utterly embarassing rubbish.

Before we slate the Yeovil fan, who is this Norwich joker who wonders how Holt gets a game??  Truely bizarre.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Before we slate the Yeovil fan, who is this Norwich joker who wonders how Holt gets a game??  Truely bizarre.[/quote]

Probably the guy behind me in the Barclay who shouts "Norwich" whilst everyone else shouts "Y''army". Moron.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Before we slate the Yeovil fan, who is this Norwich joker who wonders how Holt gets a game??  Truely bizarre.[/quote]

It''s obviously a lie. Their best players are clearly the loanees from Tottenham.