Sign in to follow this  
Yeovil Fan

Adam Drury - Hang Your Head In SHAME

Not here to discuss the game in general - a point is probably fair for both sides - but Adam Drury is an absolute disgrace.

Two fotted, deliberate studs showing leg breaking tackle. make no mistake about it, he meant it and he meant to do damage.

Hang your head in shame.

I doubt he meant it.

Adam Drury is probably the least nasty Norwich player. Maybe it was a clumsy challenge, but he certainly wont have mean''t it.

Also, Grant Holt got hacked down the other week, studs up leg breaker challenge. Don''t see us moaning about that do you? Plus the bloke that done it didn''t even get a card...

[quote user="Yeovil Fan"][quote user="NCFC-47"]We dont care tbh [|-)]
[/quote] Which is exactly why we hope you stay down. Dirty team, shocking fans.[/quote]

Shocking fans? yes we only get 25k each week you must get about 5k stupid tin pot club

[quote user="Yeovil Fan"]Having seen the replay, he meant it. Look at the TV pictures and try defending it.[/quote]

considering he''s never been sent off in his ncfc career (almost 9 years) i very much doubt he meant it

[quote user="TomSlisz"]

[/quote] Which is exactly why we hope you stay down. Dirty team, shocking fans.[/quote]

Shocking fans? yes we only get 25k each week you must get about 5k stupid tin pot club

[/quote]

Indeed and yet you were outplayed for long periods and couldn''t beat said tin pot club. When you were beating Bayern Munich away we were losing to Stalybridge Celtic. Oh well, how the mighty have fallen. :-)

And big gates dont mean anything. Leeds are amongst the most arrogant fan wise going, yet they get more than you.

[quote user="ryan1992"]

[quote user="Yeovil Fan"]Having seen the replay, he meant it. Look at the TV pictures and try defending it.[/quote]

considering he''s never been sent off in his ncfc career (almost 9 years) i very much doubt he meant it

[/quote]

Look at the replay and try saying he didnt mean it.

A better ref and he was off today no doubt.

I can''t really care for your team, all i care about is promotion.

[quote user="Yeovil Fan"][quote user="ryan1992"]

[/quote]

Look at the replay and try saying he didnt mean it.

A better ref and he was off today no doubt.[/quote]If you knew Drury how most norwich fans do, you''d know he is definately not a violent player, but a very, very good left back.It''s odd that you seem to hope we stay down, few teams have anything against us. The fact you do shows we must be doing something right! [:D]Now why don''t you go enjoy your midtable obscurity..at best [:)]

[quote user="Yeovil Fan"][quote user="TomSlisz"]

[/quote] Indeed and yet you were outplayed for long periods and couldn''t beat said tin pot club. When you were beating Bayern Munich away we were losing to Stalybridge Celtic. Oh well, how the mighty have fallen. :-) And big gates dont mean anything. Leeds are amongst the most arrogant fan wise going, yet they get more than you.[/quote]

their average attendance is higher because of one game they had vs huddersfield.

never tackles to brake legs!

he has never been sent off for norwich, and thats because he is not nasty, he is a brilliant player and woudl not try to brake a leg!

break?brake??

That drummer and trumpet really got you guys going. As my mate said it is pretty dire when you need a drummer and you still didn''t make any noise even after you scored the third.

Whilst I agree Adam Drury is not a dirty player I have to agree with the yeovil fan and disagree with most of the away fans around me, it really was a shocking challenge and he was extremely lucky not to be sent off, if it was at carrow road and the tackle ON drury he would have got sent off without questions...As it''s drury I doubt he meant it, but it was a 50/50 challenge which he came storming in with both legs raised, the yeovil bench went nuts and ironically had it been at a bigger stadium with more fans on his back the ref would have sent him off no question

[quote user="The Lord"]Whilst I agree Adam Drury is not a dirty player I have to agree with the yeovil fan and disagree with most of the away fans around me, it really was a shocking challenge and he was extremely lucky not to be sent off, if it was at carrow road and the tackle ON drury he would have got sent off without questions...As it''s drury I doubt he meant it, but it was a 50/50 challenge which he came storming in with both legs raised, the yeovil bench went nuts and ironically had it been at a bigger stadium with more fans on his back the ref would have sent him off no question[/quote]

Finally, someone who speaks sense.

[quote user="Yeovil Fan"]http://itv.stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/D2/attend.html

Leeds clearly avergae more than you. Oh dear.[/quote]cheers for that useless bit of information. anyone actually give a shit?

[quote user="Yeovil Fan"][quote user="The Lord"]Whilst I agree Adam Drury is not a dirty player I have to agree with the yeovil fan and disagree with most of the away fans around me, it really was a shocking challenge and he was extremely lucky not to be sent off, if it was at carrow road and the tackle ON drury he would have got sent off without questions...As it''s drury I doubt he meant it, but it was a 50/50 challenge which he came storming in with both legs raised, the yeovil bench went nuts and ironically had it been at a bigger stadium with more fans on his back the ref would have sent him off no question[/quote]

Finally, someone who speaks sense.[/quote]Yeah, but youre still a complete tw@t.

[quote user="Yeovil Fan"]http://itv.stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/D2/attend.html Leeds clearly avergae more than you. Oh dear.[/quote]

yeah because an extra 15,000 decided to turn up the there dearby game, thats all, week in week out, they get the same or less than us, it was one game, that put there average above us...

And Drury is not a dirty player, i very much doubt he meant to hurt someone, and he is probably more likely to break his own legs anyway.....

If you would have read what the bloke said they only have a higher average due to a local derby it will soon even itself out again and we will be back to the top. Why are you on this board? what is the point of you?

[quote user="Yeovil Fan"][quote user="NCFC-47"]We dont care tbh [|-)][/quote]

Which is exactly why we hope you stay down. Dirty team, shocking fans.[/quote]

What a stupid thing to say. I bet none of your players have ever made a bad tackle or been sent off. Take your retarded views back to your forum where the other retards understand you, coz your talking out of your arse. nob

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Yeovil Fan"][quote user="The Lord"]Whilst I agree Adam Drury is not a dirty player I have to agree with the yeovil fan and disagree with most of the away fans around me, it really was a shocking challenge and he was extremely lucky not to be sent off, if it was at carrow road and the tackle ON drury he would have got sent off without questions...As it''s drury I doubt he meant it, but it was a 50/50 challenge which he came storming in with both legs raised, the yeovil bench went nuts and ironically had it been at a bigger stadium with more fans on his back the ref would have sent him off no question[/quote]

Finally, someone who speaks sense.[/quote]Yeah, but youre still a complete tw@t.[/quote]

Why thank you. Your Mother must be very proud. :-)

[quote user="Yeovil Fan"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Yeovil Fan"][quote user="The Lord"]Whilst I agree Adam Drury is not a dirty player I have to agree with the yeovil fan and disagree with most of the away fans around me, it really was a shocking challenge and he was extremely lucky not to be sent off, if it was at carrow road and the tackle ON drury he would have got sent off without questions...

As it''s drury I doubt he meant it, but it was a 50/50 challenge which he came storming in with both legs raised, the yeovil bench went nuts and ironically had it been at a bigger stadium with more fans on his back the ref would have sent him off no question
[/quote] Finally, someone who speaks sense.[/quote]
Yeah, but youre still a complete tw@t.
[/quote] Why thank you. Your Mother must be very proud. :-)[/quote]

[;)]

just so people can read it instead of all that codeing !

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Yeovil Fan"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Yeovil Fan"][quote user="The Lord"]Whilst I agree Adam Drury is not a dirty player I have to agree with the yeovil fan and disagree with most of the away fans around me, it really was a shocking challenge and he was extremely lucky not to be sent off, if it was at carrow road and the tackle ON drury he would have got sent off without questions...

As it''s drury I doubt he meant it, but it was a 50/50 challenge which he came storming in with both legs raised, the yeovil bench went nuts and ironically had it been at a bigger stadium with more fans on his back the ref would have sent him off no question
[/quote] Finally, someone who speaks sense.[/quote]
Yeah, but youre still a complete tw@t.
[/quote] Why thank you. Your Mother must be very proud. :-)[/quote]

[;)]

just so people can read it instead of all that codeing !

[/quote]

just a small club in WEYMOUTH, a small club in WEYMOUTH [;)]