Sign in to follow this  
morty

League table.

So after yesterday Charlton are merely 2 points behind (dirty) Leeds.Leeds do have a game in hand, but I consider this worthless until it is won.Are Charlton now viewing top spot with more enthusiasm now? Could Leeds bottle it and start their slide down the table? Could Norwich capitalise on this and take second spot as Leeds slide down into the playoffs?It seems like very recently we were talking about Leeds being out of sight, now I''m not so sure.

[quote user="Old Yellow And Green Boy"]Its a marathon......not a sprint...its not over by a long chalk..[/quote]Some people were talking like Leeds had the league sewn up just a few weeks ago though lol.We could even win it, though I don''t think we will.

leeds will drop more points and norwich coukld easily be up there, i can see it happening, if we beat huddersfield, which we will as our home form is so good, we cant really rule out the top 2

Not half way through the season yet, anything could happen, both could yet fall out of the top 2 places. Leeds have started to drop points and still have to go the Charlton, Norwich and Huddersfield so still loads to play for

Leeds have slipped up in both of the last two seasons and there''s no saying that it won''t happen again, although I still think that they will be champions. We''ve still got over half of the season yet to play and even though we are now 6 points behind 2nd spot, there''s still no saying that we can''t win the title. Leeds travel to Old Trafford for an FA Cup game and if the devils happened to do some dirty work to one of their key players, there''s no ruling that Leeds won''t finish 7th. Leeds may even sell some of their best players in January. Bristol Rovers and MK Dons have already slipped up and I would say that Leeds'' 0-0 draw at Brentford was 2 points dropped, when you look at their league positions and how Leeds have been doing recently. It''s too early to start predicting the final league table

Keep up the league form and i see no reason why we can''t top the table.Wasn''t Russel Martin talking about Peterboro being 10pts of MK Dons last year at the same stage of the season with fewer points,yet finished above them by 2pts in the 2nd auto spot.Also hinting that we have a far superior squad.