Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers.

Scottish first division for me this week. Top of the table Dundee ( 6 2 0 12 4 ) entertain lowly Ayr ( 0 2 5 3 12 ) and surely there can only be one outcome? So............

Dundee v Ayr..........Home win.

Good luck Hughesy. [Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week nineteen of the free bet season. This week it’s our good friend Hughesy in charge and making the final selections. Now Hughesy’s been an “ever present” for us this season where he took the free bet by storm in correctly selecting a winning nap in each of the first 11 weeks. Still up there on 83% Hughesy‘s staying the course and looks a real threat to the other top PUPs at the head of our league. However he will still need all our help if he is to be successful in raising more funds for FONCY. So it’s up to all us PUPs to give him our very best nap to help our beloved club. Last week was probably the best we have ever done with 51 from 58 picks succesful and Graham was just so so unlucky to miss out. But I still think we can do even better. I can see the day coming where every nap selected comes in!

Just a reminder that the  PUPs Christmas "Get Together"[B] is at Bayer Social Club on the evening of Tuesday 29th December. I hope as many of you as possible can make it. Billy and Angie will be there and I have invited Ray’s family too.

Another thing to remember is that the dates for the Christmas selections are Saturday 26th / Sun 27th when I will open the thread a day early and Fellas will be making the final selections on Christmas Eve Morning.

And why not treat yourselves to a “From Youth Team to First Team 2009” FONCY Mug for Christmas. These were made to commemorate the seven academy players who have broken into the first team squad this season. I know all you on the Free Bet Thread are proud of this and I think every PUP should have one.[Y]

Christmas Stocking Fillers from FONCY

So I’ll hand the free bet over to Hughesy now. There’s no pressure, because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy. No blame and no shame on the free bet pages.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Hughesy... the free bet is yours.......................

I leave you with Ray''s signature which now reads: -
Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,Mr Chops,NewYork, Inch High, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker, Norfolkbroadslim, yes Norfolkchance1 £755 for the Academy,so far.

[/quote]Olympiacos to beat Panthrakikos for me this week.Got to be an absolute dead cert...hasn''t it!!??

Good luck Hughesy and all PUPs

My nap this week is Spurs to beat Wolves, I just can''t see Wolves getting anything at White Hart Lane.

Good Luck Hughesy and all pickers lets hope we have a good week.

Aye looks like olympiakos to me to, even though they played in the CL this week. They rested a few players and aren''t carrying many big injuries either so a banker by the looks of it. The other team are bottom and are going to be relegated.

Good luck Hughesy,I can see Spurs getting back to winning ways this weekend so:Tottenham to beat WolvesGood luck to you, and all the Pups.

I thought long and hard this week to offer something different again. Chelsea should have a big enough squad to cope with playing a Premier League game after not winning a meaningless game in the Champions League. And they won''t want to let their lead at the top slip with Christmas just around the corner. So I''m going with :-

Chelsea    V    Everton    Home Win.

Good luck Hughesy[Y]

Chelsea to beat Everton for me too.

Best of luck Hughesy - hopefully you''ll succeed where I narrowly failed last week - and best of luck to all PUPs as usual.(Oh, and loving the signature, Chopsy...)

[quote user="Mandie Moo"]

Sorry for going slight OT earlier, but Mother needs a nudge every so often - its her age!!  [:P]

My pick this week takes me to League Two, where I think the mighty Rochdale will be too much for Lincoln [sorry Chris Sutton!!]

Lincoln City -v- ROCHDALE    AWAY WIN

Good Luck Hughesy and all our wonderful PUPs [*]

P.S.  Nutty a mug sounds great and I''ll take that and lots of points over the festive period please!!  [;)][H]

[/quote]

I thought you said lots of PINTS over the festive period !!!

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="Mandie Moo"]

Sorry for going slight OT earlier, but Mother needs a nudge every so often - its her age!!  [:P]

My pick this week takes me to League Two, where I think the mighty Rochdale will be too much for Lincoln [sorry Chris Sutton!!]

Lincoln City -v- ROCHDALE    AWAY WIN

Good Luck Hughesy and all our wonderful PUPs [*]

P.S.  Nutty a mug sounds great and I''ll take that and lots of points over the festive period please!!  [;)][H]

[/quote]

I thought you said lots of PINTS over the festive period !!!

[/quote]

Good man Wazzy[Y]

Me and Lapp were wondering who was going to buy the first round [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B] [;)]

I hope Santa brings you a FONCY mug Mandie. I did mention it when I wrote to him[;)]

This is probably the kiss of death thanks to my recent record but I''m gonna be sheep this week and follow the crowd

Tottenham v. Wolves = Has to be a HOME WIN, doesn''t it?

Hi again all PUPs. Well its that time. Thanks to everyone for your selections, I''ve had plenty to think about. Feeling really nervous now, hopefully these 6 will prove to be the right 6. So, here goes...

Sat 3pm   Huddersfield v Gillingham - Home Win   (Blahblahblah, Cosmic Twin, Jellytot, Big Slob, Kathy)

Sat 3pm   Tottenham v Wolves - Home Win   (Great Drinkell, Norfolkchance1, NCFCStar, City Angel, Muddy Funster, JimboJetSet, Sportsdesk Pete, MacDougalls Perm, and ME!)

Sat 3pm   Sunderland  v Portsmouth - Home Win   (Hissing Sid)

Sat 3pm   Lincoln v Rochdale - Away Win   (Statto28, Mandie Moo)

Sat 7pm   Barcelona v Espanyol - Home Win   (YankeeCanary, Beauseant, Norfolkbroadslim, DeliasDevonshireDirtbox, P''boro Canary)

Sun 2.45pm   Olympiakos v Panthrakikos - Home Win   (TrentCanary, TIL1010, Mr Bump, MethCanary, Fellas)

Fingers crossed, hope these can do the business. Thanks again everyone.        

Bit late this week, but I like to add weight to the following fixture.....FC Porto vs Vitoria Setubal - home winGood luck everyone![:D]

I can''t believe that last week I was so busy I forgot to pick!!  And I nearly forgot this week too[:$]

So, better late than never, Barcelona to win at home.

Good luck Hooozy!