Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers.

Looks a good set of picks to me. Don''t think you''ve got much to be nervous about - we are long long long overdue a win. Best of luck though I don''t think you''re gonna need it [Y]

Brilliant Hughesy! Absolutely brilliant!! Thanks Hughesy[Y] These look so good and look like a decent pay out too. You PUPs have been tremendous this season with the final selections. Once again it''s so obvious how much effort has been put into getting a result and if there''s any justice these will come in.

I will get these to Billy in the morning and post the odds he gives us.

Southampton to beat Tranmere at home is my nap this week.

Good looking set of picks Hughesy, fingers crossed that they do the business!

Apologies for not being here int he last couple of weeks but things are abit hectic atm.

I''m going to go for a Porto win and a promise I''ll be on time next week :)

Davo

Sorry I''ve had no time this week. But it has to be Porto to beat Setubal, who have lost all bar one of their away games, including one 8-1 loss!

[quote user="Hughesy"]

Hi again all PUPs. Well its that time. Thanks to everyone for your selections, I''ve had plenty to think about. Feeling really nervous now, hopefully these 6 will prove to be the right 6. So, here goes...

Sat 3pm   Huddersfield v Gillingham - Home Win   (Blahblahblah, Cosmic Twin, Jellytot, Big Slob, Kathy)

Sat 3pm   Tottenham v Wolves - Home Win   (Great Drinkell, Norfolkchance1, NCFCStar, City Angel, Muddy Funster, JimboJetSet, Sportsdesk Pete, MacDougalls Perm, and ME!)

Sat 3pm   Sunderland  v Portsmouth - Home Win   (Hissing Sid)

Sat 3pm   Lincoln v Rochdale - Away Win   (Statto28, Mandie Moo)

Sat 7pm   Barcelona v Espanyol - Home Win   (YankeeCanary, Beauseant, Norfolkbroadslim, DeliasDevonshireDirtbox, P''boro Canary)

Sun 2.45pm   Olympiakos v Panthrakikos - Home Win   (TrentCanary, TIL1010, Mr Bump, MethCanary, Fellas)

Fingers crossed, hope these can do the business. Thanks again everyone.        

[/quote]

Good morning Pups… The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Hughesy and Billy Dixon we have...

1/2 Huddersfield
2/7 Tottenham
5/6 Sunderland
10/11 Rochdale
1/5 Barcelona
1/10 Olympiakos

Which will win for the Academy £79.10p.  As always I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies and the return would only be £62.26. So that just goes to show why we should bet with Billy. So don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of  us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring!

Thanks again Hughesy. These are excellent picks with a substantial potential return. Set out so well too even down to the dates and times of the matches. I will soon be redundant[;)]

So now it’s "game on" and we have four this afternoon followed by Barcelona this evening. Hopefully we will be undefeated over night and the excitement will carry on to Sunday afternoon when only the Greek whipping boys Panthrakikos would stand between us and another great win for FONCY.[Y]

Good luck everyone…..[:)]........

ive got my own bet on with Billy today [;)]

but looking at the return and the high chance of winning i think hughsey has done really well this week!

[;)]

Hi again, wow great odds there. Thanks to the mobile pink un site I''m able to post this message while sat on the coach about 20 miles away from Yeovil. I''m even more nervous now and will be checking the 4 results when I get back on the coach after we beat Yeovil :)

Enjoy the game this afternoon Hughesy! I wish I was with you rather than stuck here watching it on the wireless! I will be at Southampton on Tuesday though[Y] I went to the cup game there in August but I''d settle for 1-0 today[:)] Good luck to all you travelling fans today[Y]

I am really really gutted :( . Missed our second goal because I was looking at the scores. Never thought spurs would lose at home to wolves! Sorry everyone. Hope for better luck next week.

My mates a Spurs fan. The first match he went to this season was their last minute defeat to Stoke. He had tickets for the 9-1 against Wigan but had to miss it. His second game was today. Poor fella.Anyways bad luck Hughesy, Spurs just cant seem to shake that inconsistent tag.

Hard luck Hughesy. Of all the selections I would have said Spurs were the nailed on win. Gutted for you, but no need to say sorry, it was a great effort.

[quote user="Hughesy"]I am really really gutted :( . Missed our second goal because I was looking at the scores. Never thought spurs would lose at home to wolves! Sorry everyone. Hope for better luck next week.[/quote]

We don''t do sorry Hughesy!!!!! You had six great picks and were unlucky. I have a work colleague who is a Wolves fan and he will be a real pain  on Monday,so much so that I might even have the day off so I don''t have to listen to him!! We''ll all be back next week to have another go.

[quote user="Hughesy"]I am really really gutted :( . Missed our second goal because I was looking at the scores. Never thought spurs would lose at home to wolves! Sorry everyone. Hope for better luck next week.[/quote]

No no no.. not sorry Hughesy. You have played your part in the great free bet story. We can''t win every week but because we try, and because we all give it our best shot, we will win some weeks. And you play your part in those winning weeks as much as any other PUP. The next winning week will be dedicated not just to the PUP who makes the final selections, but also to all those who have been so unlucky since the last time. We will win together and lose together as a team should. And what a team we are[Y] I am so proud to play my part in this and help Rays funds for FONCY.

What PUPS are up against is just football......otherwise we''d all be as rich as Midas taking the pools and poor old Billy & Co to the cleaners each and every week.

Exactly Cam. That''s surely what we love about football. It would be no fun if it was that easy.Saying that I know how bloody frustating it is when an apparent banker like that lets you down (and Chelsea have done for me this week) so unlucky Hughesy but I''m sure we will win again soon(ish).

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

ive got my own bet on with Billy today [;)]

but looking at the return and the high chance of winning i think hughsey has done really well this week!

[;)]

[/quote]

well me and my dad didn''t win either - leeds only draw so that lost it for us!

unlucky hughsey it was just another one of them weeks - chelsea only manager home draw, man u lose at home and spurs beaten by bunch of wolves (bad joke [;)])