Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

What's on the noticeboard behind McNally's desk?

Three must for this week:-

Don''t forget to send Mr. Fayed a Christmas card!

Check with Jarrolds on book sales.

See if I''m in Chops panto.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]In reply to Mason 47''s post. The effect is kind of lost now. I''ll get my coat.[/quote]Graham, You''ll notice a "Quote" link next to the "Reply" one.  May I suggest trying that one next time? [:)]

It''s got to be either a picture of Norwich fans (as a little reminder) or that picture Nutty Nigel posted recently of a fishing boat.Apparently if they don''t work hard enough in traynun Lambo threatens them with the bloke in the front row with a head like a porpoise.Personally Lambo really does seem to genuinely have a thing about the level of support at our club and coming from someone who excelled at a fanatically supported club like Celtic that''s high praise indeed so I go with my first guess: A picture of fans.

[quote user="Buckethead"]It''s got to be either a picture of Norwich fans (as a little reminder) or that picture Nutty Nigel posted recently of a fishing boat.Apparently if they don''t work hard enough in traynun Lambo threatens them with the bloke in the front row with a head like a porpoise.Personally Lambo really does seem to genuinely have a thing about the level of support at our club and coming from someone who excelled at a fanatically supported club like Celtic that''s high praise indeed so I go with my first guess: A picture of fans.[/quote]Or a fan of pictures?

A signed picture of 80''s boy band BROS stuck over a picture of the Colchester Stadium ?

In case you miss the reason BROS are relevent in this senario :-phttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF-kezGy8Vs

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]A statement along the lines of: KEEP WINING & BACK LAMBERT[/quote]Wining, are you getting Lamberts pinup board confused with Delias?