Sign in to follow this  
Dibs

January Clearout

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]So who are you going to offload these players to on terms acceptable to them?[:O]  Is there a queue?[:D][/quote]

What is it to you Cam? I personally am getting sick and tired of your snidey, arrogant and bitter posts on this NORWICH CITY message board. Why not stick to Col U and Lincoln boards?

[/quote]Unfortunately he is correct. I think the mindset that thinks we can just offload players at will is the same one that thinks somebody with brain damage & a suitcase full of cash is going to arrive & throw out the Evil Queen Delia.I''ve never detected bitterness or arrogance in Cam''s posts. He''ll have a sly dig now & again, but that''s all..He does seem to have an issue with the constabulary, mind.

[quote user="canary_82"]Dibs, I''ve been an avid, yet passive reader of the pinkun message board now for years. However this evening I felt I cannot simply read and not comment. Are you totally insane?! You really think that the Doc should be sold in Jan?!! Who replaces him? He has been bloody brilliant this year! You Sir are a complete p*at[/quote] Great first post idiot, as you have not read my reason for Doc. NCFC managers have released good players in the passed i.e. Malky/Huckerby etc. this is nothing new.

True. There is no shortage of unwanted players in the lower leagues  and a contract is a contract.

If any player agrees to be bought out on the cheap, or otherwise, then he will need to have something else lined up. Being "clubless" means that he loses out on training and medical facilities, as well as the connections needed for a possible swap or loan deal.

Why should Jamie Cureton agree to the upheaval involved in a loan deal of a few months to another club unless he benefits financially?

Why should Theo abandon all the expectations he had when he first came here and  get on the next plane back to Oz?

The only sure way out for the club to unload an unwanted player is to not renew the contract. This is not the player''s fault. Blame those who gave them the contract in the first place.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]

In an ideal world...

1. Michael Theoklitos
2. Jon Otsemobor
4. Matthew Gill
5. Michael Nelson
7. Owain Tudur Jones
10. Jamie Cureton
11. Simon Whaley
18. Paul McVeigh

Would all go and better replacements signed.

Realistically I can only see

1. Michael Theoklitos
4. Matthew Gill
10. Jamie Cureton
11. Simon Whaley

going

[/quote] Thats Gunns team! Who will we give the credit to for our wins if we sell those?

[quote user="Dibs"][quote user="canary_82"]Dibs, I''ve been an avid, yet passive reader of the pinkun message board now for years. However this evening I felt I cannot simply read and not comment. Are you totally insane?! You really think that the Doc should be sold in Jan?!! Who replaces him? He has been bloody brilliant this year! You Sir are a complete p*at[/quote]

Great first post idiot, as you have not read my reason for Doc. NCFC managers have released good players in the passed i.e. Malky/Huckerby etc. this is nothing new.[/quote]

You said that you would get rid of him because Nelson is better? I think canary_82 got a bit carried away but essentially he is right.

If we are serious about going up this season then we can''t afford to sell any of our 1st team particularly 2 of the best players in Docherty and Russell!

Some idiots don''t ever see the realism about Doc - He has been outstanding in most games hes played this season and in his whole Norwich career has had far more good games than bad games!

Another poster mentions the fact we''ve sold good players before like Mackay and Hucks!

Look where selling them 2 got us - We replaced Mackay with the smaller and less capable at CB Simon Charlton and missed Mackays leadership and threat from corners and free kicks into the oppositions box!

Hucks was still by far our best attacking threat when Roedernowhere released him for reasons that wern''t about money or football. I think with Hucks in the side last season we could of avoided relegation!

The only players who should go are:

Theodropalot - not good enough and we''ve got other goalkeeping options!

Gill - Not good enough and theirs plenty of midfielders anyway!

Otsemobor - If Martin signs on cause we''ve also got Spillane and Francomb.

Cureton - Over the hill and if we can get a replacement then he''ll be surplus.

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

If we are serious about going up this season then we can''t afford to sell any of our 1st team particularly 2 of the best players in Docherty and Russell!

Some idiots don''t ever see the realism about Doc - He has been outstanding in most games hes played this season and in his whole Norwich career has had far more good games than bad games!

Another poster mentions the fact we''ve sold good players before like Mackay and Hucks!

Look where selling them 2 got us - We replaced Mackay with the smaller and less capable at CB Simon Charlton and missed Mackays leadership and threat from corners and free kicks into the oppositions box!

Hucks was still by far our best attacking threat when Roedernowhere released him for reasons that wern''t about money or football. I think with Hucks in the side last season we could of avoided relegation!

[/quote]

Agree with all that but I''d add Mcveigh to your list, never should have been signed in the first place.

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

[/quote]

Agree with all that but I''d add Mcveigh to your list, never should have been signed in the first place.

[/quote]

I agree that Mcveighs weak and is like Cureton over the hill but you need bodies in the squad and at least with Mcveigh if (hopefully we won''t though!) we have to use him he is still good with the ball at his feet and has a good football brain!

[quote user="canary_82"]Dibs, I''ve been an avid, yet passive reader of the pinkun message board now for years. However this evening I felt I cannot simply read and not comment. Are you totally insane?! You really think that the Doc should be sold in Jan?!! Who replaces him? He has been bloody brilliant this year! You Sir are a complete p*at[/quote]

Changed your mind yet about Nelson.