Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

what odds would you have got

just been looking at the championship table .i must say going by how leicester city are doing im not surprised they walked this leauge last season sitting nicely in fourth place  now in the championship..ipswich won only one game from sixteen proves the point you cant always buy success. i should imagine you would have got good odds on leicester finishing higher than ipswich considering the money ipswich have spent recently .

can anyone else seeing leicester going straight up again .?? i know still a long way to go, but it shows the jump from a third tier club to a promotion chasing championship club is a good achievment and with the right management anything in football can happen .this is why i hope we can keep hold of lambert .if he can get us out of this division at the first atempt i firmly believe he can push this club alot further .keeping hoolihan is a must and adding a few into the mix to cover for injuries must be top of the agenda for the city board.

The Championship looks to be a tight league again like last season. When you look at the table Cardiff have lost as many games as ipswich but scum have drawn a massive 10 games from 17. They were booed off again yesterday and long may it continue. It won''t be long before they will be calling for Keanes and Evans heads. But what will the excuse be?

I can''t see Leicester going straight up again but good luck to them if they do. They have surprised me this season but Watford have more so. Leicester were already on an upward trend after last season where as Watford looked to be going the other way. It''s especially pleasing because it''s Malky[Y]

alaways seem to be the thing with the championship the is always a dark horse in the hunt at the top at the end of the season . you can pretty much predict the premiership manchester united, liverpool, arsenal , chelsea will all finish in the top 4 (nearly all the time ) . championship seems to be a bit more hit and miss who will be there or there abouts at the end of the season . another team doing well is blackpool and they struggled last season . i exspect a few shocks in that division this year .