Sign in to follow this  
nu_matik

Possible points deduction..?

Of course compensation is owed, a rather large amount, but any talk of a points deduction I just find bizarre. Has it ever been done over a managerial transfer? You''d hope they wouldn''t just make up the punishments as they go along because I see absolutely no justification for a loss of points. This has happened countless times with managers (to us, as well), as well as players...

[quote user="Colu_Tristan"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

exactly where would that elevate them in your list of "most hated"?

Obviously Ipswich are and will always be No.1. Personally I''ve always despised the way that the players ,fans and management of Manchester United have conducted themselves particularly during the Ferguson years.

I will never forgive or forget the incredible sense of injustice that surrounded our bans from Europe (which happened to coincide with the most succesful period in our history) due to the actions of the fans of Liverpool FC., ths is a hatred which has remained for me and one which I will take to my grave.

However, at no stage in our history would another club hve been responsible for deducting points.

Be careful Colchester , this may seem a good idea short term, but by doing this IMO an enemy will be made for as long as football is played, are you prepared for the "long game"?

For the record I don''t believe it will happen, when West Ham were found guilty of fielding the ineligible Tevez denying Sheff Utd a place in the Premiership, even this was equated back financially , so I can''t think that anything other than this will happen here.....I hope.

[/quote]

For us there''s a passionate rivalry with Southend, but it''s not hate. We hated Wycombe in the 80''s and 90''s, but I have to say Norwich are becoming increasingly hated with your arrogance.

[/quote]

Consider you and your fellow Essexites Hexed........Scum laughed when I did the same to them as did the pro Gunn brigade.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Colu_Tristan"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

Obviously Ipswich are and will always be No.1. Personally I''ve always despised the way that the players ,fans and management of Manchester United have conducted themselves particularly during the Ferguson years.

I will never forgive or forget the incredible sense of injustice that surrounded our bans from Europe (which happened to coincide with the most succesful period in our history) due to the actions of the fans of Liverpool FC., ths is a hatred which has remained for me and one which I will take to my grave.

However, at no stage in our history would another club hve been responsible for deducting points.

Be careful Colchester , this may seem a good idea short term, but by doing this IMO an enemy will be made for as long as football is played, are you prepared for the "long game"?

For the record I don''t believe it will happen, when West Ham were found guilty of fielding the ineligible Tevez denying Sheff Utd a place in the Premiership, even this was equated back financially , so I can''t think that anything other than this will happen here.....I hope.

[/quote]

For us there''s a passionate rivalry with Southend, but it''s not hate. We hated Wycombe in the 80''s and 90''s, but I have to say Norwich are becoming increasingly hated with your arrogance.

[/quote]

Consider you and your fellow Essexites Hexed........Scum laughed when I did the same to them as did the pro Gunn brigade.

[/quote]How embarrassing! Grow up

[quote user=Mustachio Furioso It''s well known that the town of Colchester got it''s name from the Roman word collaborare - "to collaborate"? We need another Boudicca to kick their arses.[/quote

We have Bodelia[:D]

The song we sing when we play Wolves goes, ''We only hate Wolves and Ipswich'', so why if we sing that aren''t they up there on all your list of hates? I''m confused, and anyway, why do we hate them?

And for me I have to say my list of hates is
1. Ipswich
2. Chelsea
3.ColU

I don''t hate anyone else! [:p]

[quote user="Big Slob"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Colu_Tristan"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
How embarrassing! Grow up
[/quote]

Thats just what Scum fan said when I Hexed them last year Slobby..................now look at em''!

And even if the world goes mad and little colly manage to get us points deducted, to have Paul and his team here, it would have been all worth while![Y]