Sign in to follow this  
Matt Juler

Wes back to his worst

Dreadful today, he''s just trying to do too much again. Against the likes of Tranmere etc. he can showboat and play his games, but not against the better teams. People on here talk about him being worth millions, we should bite of Middlesborough''s hand if they offer £500k.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Dreadful today, he''s just trying to do too much again. Against the likes of Tranmere etc. he can showboat and play his games, but not against the better teams. People on here talk about him being worth millions, we should bite of Middlesborough''s hand if they offer £500k.[/quote]Are you at the game? Perhaps you are and posted this of one of those new fangled mobile phones, if not please shut up, you can''t form a balanced opinion of a players performance based on radio commentary.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Dreadful today, he''s just trying to do too much again. Against the likes of Tranmere etc. he can showboat and play his games, but not against the better teams. People on here talk about him being worth millions, we should bite of Middlesborough''s hand if they offer £500k.[/quote]

Tosser.

Been waiting a few games to say this haven''t you Matty?Seeing as he''s been playing so well I guess you did have to bide your time for a bad performance.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Dreadful today, he''s just trying to do too much again. Against the likes of Tranmere etc. he can showboat and play his games, but not against the better teams. People on here talk about him being worth millions, we should bite of Middlesborough''s hand if they offer £500k.[/quote]So much bollocks in one post...1) one mistake does not make him a bad player2) He just scored, having created the penalty himself with a great ball.

Hoolahan''s been one of our two best players this season, one bad game and you start slagging him off??? Shut up

He''s the reason we''re back level. In the game, his through ball to Martin, then he got the goal.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Dreadful today.[/quote]

Thought he just scored [:D]

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Dreadful today, he''s just trying to do too much again. Against the likes of Tranmere etc. he can showboat and play his games, but not against the better teams. People on here talk about him being worth millions, we should bite of Middlesborough''s hand if they offer £500k.[/quote]I feel quite sorry for you now actually you''ve just been made to look incredibly stupid. If its any consolation it happens to me all the time

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="Matt Juler"]Dreadful today, he''s just trying to do too much again. Against the likes of Tranmere etc. he can showboat and play his games, but not against the better teams. People on here talk about him being worth millions, we should bite of Middlesborough''s hand if they offer £500k.[/quote]

I feel quite sorry for you now actually you''ve just been made to look incredibly stupid.

If its any consolation it happens to me all the time
[/quote]

its what you get when you judge a player on 45 mins !

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Dreadful today, he''s just trying to do too much again. Against the likes of Tranmere etc. he can showboat and play his games, but not against the better teams. People on here talk about him being worth millions, we should bite of Middlesborough''s hand if they offer £500k.[/quote]Honestly, one real mistake in a dozen games, having created and scored numerous goals, and you''re back on here banging on about how poor he had been for the first 45 minutes of a game. Unreal, and seriously unfair. At least be fair - why not moan about Holt, who''s been anonymous in the last two games instead?

Everyone on here knows I am not a fan of Hoolahan, but you are talking rubbish.  Lately he has been brilliant, he has scored nine goals and for a midfielder in November that''s awesome, and saying he is only worth 500K is stupid, a million yes, but not 500K!!!

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Dreadful today, he''s just trying to do too much again. Against the likes of Tranmere etc. he can showboat and play his games, but not against the better teams. People on here talk about him being worth millions, we should bite of Middlesborough''s hand if they offer £500k.[/quote]

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

That is all.

To the person who called me a drip, you''re correct, I''m soaking after walking back from St Mary''s in to town.

To the people who berate me because he scored, he was so bloody lucky. Dreadful penalty, lucky the keeper didn''t hold it in the wet.

The most telling thing though, and what no one has mentioned, is that Lambert obviously sees the game in the same way as me and hauled him off before he once again did one thing too much and set up a goal for the Saints.

I don''t doubt he''s a very technically gifted player, but on a wet pitch and against better opposition you have to keep it simple, but Wes just doesn''t understand.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]I don''t doubt he''s a very technically gifted player, but on a wet pitch and against better opposition you have to keep it simple, but Wes just doesn''t understand.[/quote]

Thank god he''s not always superb. Otherwise he wouldn''t be playing league 1 football.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Dreadful today, he''s just trying to do too much again. Against the likes of Tranmere etc. he can showboat and play his games, but not against the better teams. People on here talk about him being worth millions, we should bite of Middlesborough''s hand if they offer £500k.[/quote]Here''s an example of a fickle fan..

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]If you''re not brilliant every game you''re rubbish, unbelievable.He''s a playmaker, do we not want playmakers at Carrow Road these days?[/quote]Even a playmaker needs to know when to keep it simple.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]To the person who called me a drip, you''re correct, I''m soaking after walking back from St Mary''s in to town. To the people who berate me because he scored, he was so bloody lucky. Dreadful penalty, lucky the keeper didn''t hold it in the wet. The most telling thing though, and what no one has mentioned, is that Lambert obviously sees the game in the same way as me and hauled him off before he once again did one thing too much and set up a goal for the Saints. I don''t doubt he''s a very technically gifted player, but on a wet pitch and against better opposition you have to keep it simple, but Wes just doesn''t understand.[/quote]

If he gave away the ball and they didn''t score i bet you wouldn''t be saying that. Helped win the penalty, scored it. What more can you ask? He has been scoring and creating goals for fun then one mistake and he is back to his worse. I agree with you though he does seem to be scared of playing in the rain.

Player''s like Wes will have bad games, it''s part and parcel of playing his role. He''s had a below par game today yet still made a significant contribution to the game and got a goal and an assist last week.

Yes he can be frustrating but without him we''d be far lower in the table. He''s an asset that''s been great for us this season.

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]If you''re not brilliant every game you''re rubbish, unbelievable.He''s a playmaker, do we not want playmakers at Carrow Road these days?[/quote]Even a playmaker needs to know when to keep it simple.[/quote]I agree but it''s 1 mistake, every player makes them

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]

[quote user="Matt Juler"]To the person who called me a drip, you''re correct, I''m soaking after walking back from St Mary''s in to town. To the people who berate me because he scored, he was so bloody lucky. Dreadful penalty, lucky the keeper didn''t hold it in the wet. The most telling thing though, and what no one has mentioned, is that Lambert obviously sees the game in the same way as me and hauled him off before he once again did one thing too much and set up a goal for the Saints. I don''t doubt he''s a very technically gifted player, but on a wet pitch and against better opposition you have to keep it simple, but Wes just doesn''t understand.[/quote]

If he gave away the ball and they didn''t score i bet you wouldn''t be saying that. Helped win the penalty, scored it. What more can you ask? He has been scoring and creating goals for fun then one mistake and he is back to his worse. I agree with you though he does seem to be scared of playing in the rain.

[/quote]Unfortunately he would - he seems to be the type of poster who ignores all the good points that Wes has, and simply waits for one mistake and jumps on that. Much like the irrational Doherty haters in fact.Simple fact is, if Hoolahan didn''t have his weaknesses (one footed, tendency to do too much if theres nothing else on), then he sure as hell wouldn''t be playing for us in the third division. We have to accepts that at this level each player in the squad is going to make mistakes, and that the important thing is whether they function well as a unit. Our recent performances, and today''s battling performance (in difficult conditions, and at arguably the most difficult away ground in the division) clearly indicates that this is the case. Hoolahan is a vital component of the squad, and to argue that he should be got rid of for 500k on the back of one/two mistakes is insane. If it was easy buy a 15 goal a season midfielder, who provides around 10-15 assists as well, for that money I think we wouldn''t be where we are now!