Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

Norwich & Ipswich in the future

Sc*m might be taking piss now but think about it they dont really have any good academy players to bring up as for us we have alot for future in years we wil be europa league & they will be JPT [;)]

tbh any binner laughing at us right now really needs to be carefull because id rather be where we are than where they are right now !Best bit is that even they know that as well !!My boss is a binner, i turned up to the first staff football match of the season in my Norwich shirt and began a chant of "KEANEO KEANEO" as soon as i got there. All he could say is " oh look, hes started......"Priceles, absaloutely priceless !!

[quote user="NCFC-47"]Sc*m might be taking piss now but think about it they dont really have any good academy players to bring up as for us we have alot for future in years we wil be europa league & they will be JPT [;)]
[/quote]

Connor Wickham?? Aswell as bringing through Jordan Rhodes.

Ipswich''s academy isn''t bad by any means IMO.

However I agree, Ipswich shouldn''t be trying to take the piss out of anyone at the moment.

There was an Ipswich academy player in a team my college played this year, he was awful.

Clearly this applies to their whole academy.

Clearly.