Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Southampton v Norwich City, unofficial match chat thread

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Wonder what changes, if any, Lambert will make at half time [:)][/quote]

Dare I say it yet again, as I have over the past few weeks, but Cody would be an ideal man to bring on, with his pace.   [:D]

[quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Wonder what changes, if any, Lambert will make at half time [:)][/quote]

Dare I say it yet again, as I have over the past few weeks, but Cody would be an ideal man to bring on, with his pace.   [:D]

[/quote]

Agreed, I like Cody, nippy player who can also hold the ball up well

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Herman, not trying to be nasty here but....are you having to wait this long for treatment solely down to a very poor British medical system or is it that the culture in the UK is to be too accepting of authority  ( perceived authority ). I can only tell you that in the U.S. if one had your difficulty the culture is "I want it fixed today" and an attitude by the public that is not prepared to accept less. [/quote]

I was wondering why he had the wait too, had a problem with my wisdom tooth and tried anti biotics for 5 days, when that didn''t work I rang my dentist and he took it out the next day.

[/quote]

I was told originally a 6 week wait....then 6-8....Trouble is it needs proper surgical removal. To go private £900 at least!

[/quote]

Ouch!!!  Pressure your dentist mate, first thing Monday morning

[/quote]

I recommend my dentist.

[/quote]

Isn''t that Atrhur Whittle???

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Herman, not trying to be nasty here but....are you having to wait this long for treatment solely down to a very poor British medical system or is it that the culture in the UK is to be too accepting of authority  ( perceived authority ). I can only tell you that in the U.S. if one had your difficulty the culture is "I want it fixed today" and an attitude by the public that is not prepared to accept less. [/quote]

I was wondering why he had the wait too, had a problem with my wisdom tooth and tried anti biotics for 5 days, when that didn''t work I rang my dentist and he took it out the next day.

[/quote]

I was told originally a 6 week wait....then 6-8....Trouble is it needs proper surgical removal. To go private £900 at least!

[/quote]

Ouch!!!  Pressure your dentist mate, first thing Monday morning

[/quote]

I recommend my dentist.

[/quote]

Isn''t that Atrhur Whittle???

[/quote]

[:O]

[quote user="Herman "]

[:$] Sorry!!

West Ham were 2 0  up.Now 3 2 down at half time[:O]

[/quote]

I was watching that match online up to 0-2, and thought that that must be the end for Phil Brown. [:D]

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Herman "]

[:$] Sorry!!

West Ham were 2 0  up.Now 3 2 down at half time[:O]

[/quote]

I was watching that match online up to 0-2, and thought that that must be the end for Phil Brown. [:D]

[/quote]

How long for Zola now??

[quote user="paul moy"]

[/quote]

We really need someone - to deal with the Saint''s pace. It seems to be our Achilles.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="paul moy"]

[/quote]

We really need someone - to deal with the Saint''s pace. It seems to be our Achilles.

[/quote]

I''d bring Martin off and give Cody his big chance !! 

GOAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]LMFAO everytime I say something bad about our players we score [/quote]

Same here !!  I''d not heard Martin''s name before the penalty though, and I have thought since last week that he needs shaking up a bit.