Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Southampton v Norwich City, unofficial match chat thread

I notice that Colchester are 1-0 up at Oldham.... scorer Fox.......... any relation to a certain Norwich hero of the past ?

You don''t like Hoolahan because he makes one mistake in how many games but scores and creates alot of goals. Come on Brendan mate.

[quote user="Herman "]

Cheers WAY,will do!!

Going to have to set up your own advice column,Ask WAY,or similar[Y]

[/quote]

Herman, not trying to be nasty here but....are you having to wait this long for treatment solely down to a very poor British medical system or is it that the culture in the UK is to be too accepting of authority  ( perceived authority ). I can only tell you that in the U.S. if one had your difficulty the culture is "I want it fixed today" and an attitude by the public that is not prepared to accept less. 

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Herman "]

Cheers WAY,will do!!

[/quote]

Herman, not trying to be nasty here but....are you having to wait this long for treatment solely down to a very poor British medical system or is it that the culture in the UK is to be too accepting of authority  ( perceived authority ). I can only tell you that in the U.S. if one had your difficulty the culture is "I want it fixed today" and an attitude by the public that is not prepared to accept less. 

[/quote]

It''s the NHS what can one say [:)]

I know there is a long way to go but did not fancy our chances at all today especially after Southampton beaten well at home against Brighton - never like playing a team after they have just been beat

Cheers WAY,will do!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Must say I''m surprised cos we keep hearing how waiting lists are a thing of the past from our esteemed HMG.  Evidence seems to suggest otherwise. [:O]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Herman, not trying to be nasty here but....are you having to wait this long for treatment solely down to a very poor British medical system or is it that the culture in the UK is to be too accepting of authority  ( perceived authority ). I can only tell you that in the U.S. if one had your difficulty the culture is "I want it fixed today" and an attitude by the public that is not prepared to accept less. [/quote]

I was wondering why he had the wait too, had a problem with my wisdom tooth and tried anti biotics for 5 days, when that didn''t work I rang my dentist and he took it out the next day.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Herman, not trying to be nasty here but....are you having to wait this long for treatment solely down to a very poor British medical system or is it that the culture in the UK is to be too accepting of authority  ( perceived authority ). I can only tell you that in the U.S. if one had your difficulty the culture is "I want it fixed today" and an attitude by the public that is not prepared to accept less. [/quote]

I was wondering why he had the wait too, had a problem with my wisdom tooth and tried anti biotics for 5 days, when that didn''t work I rang my dentist and he took it out the next day.

[/quote]

What has all this got to do with todays game

Cheers WAY,will do!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think it is an English thing (it could be just me).We are far too polite and accepting of b.s. The NHS is very good for emergencies,but for other things it is soooo slow.

[quote user="Bomber"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

They both seem to involve an awful lot of pain !!  [:D]

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Bomber"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

They both seem to involve an awful lot of pain !!  [:D]

[/quote]

lol not so much this season but last season I would have taken tooth ache over relegation any day hahahahaha

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

I was told originally a 6 week wait....then 6-8....Trouble is it needs proper surgical removal. To go private £900 at least!

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

I was told originally a 6 week wait....then 6-8....Trouble is it needs proper surgical removal. To go private £900 at least!

[/quote]

Ouch!!!  Pressure your dentist mate, first thing Monday morning

[quote user="Bomber"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry Bomber ,just chatting[Y]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Brendan"]

And THAT is exactly why I do not like Hoolahan. [:(]

[/quote]

That''s one mistake in how many games Brendan!!!  Don''t be so harsh

[/quote]

Yeah, you''re right. But I dont like the way how he waits too long to pass it, tries to take the whole bloody team on before passing. But yes, he has been playing well lately.

I''ve Felt In The Last Few Matches That Maybe Holt Could Have Done A Bit Better. Seemed To Give Up A Bit At Tranmere....... Hopefully He Can Prove Me Wrong Today And Do Very Well.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ouch!!!  Pressure your dentist mate, first thing Monday morning

[/quote]

I recommend my dentist.