Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Southampton v Norwich City, unofficial match chat thread

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Herman "]

I wish i could get an operation.Been waiting two months for a wisdomtooth removal[:@]

Enough of my problems,afternoon all.With you WAY.Think this is going to be a real toughy,so as per normal i will go for a draw[:S]

[/quote]

God don''t be in any hurry to have them removed, had two of mine out and felt like a train had hit me hahahaha, mind you I guess it''s worth the week of pain to get rid of months of misery.  I can sympathise with baby''s and how they feel when teething.

[/quote]

No choice WAY.It''s rotten and it hurts.I am also fed up of my mates standing ten yards away when they talk to me[:$]

I forgot you like in scumland Jen lol.

Not long now until kick off and hubby has just made me a nice milky latte, hobnobs or Mcvitis choccy digestives hmmmmm choices choices [:D]

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Herman "]

I wish i could get an operation.Been waiting two months for a wisdomtooth removal[:@]

Enough of my problems,afternoon all.With you WAY.Think this is going to be a real toughy,so as per normal i will go for a draw[:S]

[/quote]

God don''t be in any hurry to have them removed, had two of mine out and felt like a train had hit me hahahaha, mind you I guess it''s worth the week of pain to get rid of months of misery.  I can sympathise with baby''s and how they feel when teething.

[/quote]

No choice WAY.It''s rotten and it hurts.I am also fed up of my mates standing ten yards away when they talk to me[:$]

[/quote]

Oh dear, do you keep getting infected?  Strange, my one wisdom tooth came through and developed a cyst, never known pain like it, face was like half a football and the taste was disgusting.  Have you tried gargling with soluable paracetamol in the tooth area?

Have you got a date then?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

I forgot you like in scumland Jen lol.

Not long now until kick off and hubby has just made me a nice milky latte, hobnobs or Mcvitis choccy digestives hmmmmm choices choices [:D]

[/quote]

Live not like ffs damn long fingernails

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh dear, do you keep getting infected?  Strange, my one wisdom tooth came through and developed a cyst, never known pain like it, face was like half a football and the taste was disgusting.  Have you tried gargling with soluable paracetamol in the tooth area?

[/quote]

I am popping Nurofen like they''re sweets (only thing that works),but if i carry on i will get stomach problems. Will try soluble paracetomol,although a gargle on whisky works wonders[:D]

I don''t like to slag off the NHS,but they don''t hurry!! Still waiting for a date!!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I recommend the antibiotic, Amoxicillin as it cured my excruciating pain and abcess four years back, and also meant that I totally avoided dental work.   [:D]

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I recommend the antibiotic, Amoxicillin as it cured my excruciating pain and abcess four years back, and also meant that I totally avoided dental work.   [:D]

[/quote]

Indeed biotics are great when you have any sort of infection, am allergic to penecillin though so have to be very careful what I have.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I am popping Nurofen like they''re sweets (only thing that works),but if i carry on i will get stomach problems. Will try soluble paracetomol,although a gargle on whisky works wonders[:D]

I don''t like to slag off the NHS,but they don''t hurry!! Still waiting for a date!!

[/quote]

Brufen is notorious with stomach problems, just be careful.  If I were you i''d get back onto the dentist or doctor whoever made the original approach to the hospital and tell them you can''t stand the pain any longer.  You really shouldn''t have to wait that long for what will be a day operation.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Indeed biotics are great when you have any sort of infection, am allergic to penecillin though so have to be very careful what I have.

[/quote]

Just checked my drugs cabinet, and unfortunately it is penecillin-based.  

Up To 3rd If We Win And Other Results (Colchester) Go Our Way, That Must Be Enough To Urge The Team On And Put In An Excellent Performance. Not That They Don''t Do That Anyway! :)

[quote user="Jen_Jen "]Up To 3rd If We Win And Other Results (Colchester) Go Our Way, That Must Be Enough To Urge The Team On And Put In An Excellent Performance. Not That They Don''t Do That Anyway! :)[/quote]

I am sure they will do their best [:D]

Cheers WAY,will do!!

Going to have to set up your own advice column,Ask WAY,or similar[Y]

[quote user="Herman "]

Cheers WAY,will do!!

Going to have to set up your own advice column,Ask WAY,or similar[Y]

[/quote]

Good man, needs sorting, be firm and tell them you''ve had about as much as you can take.

You wouldn''t be the first to say about an advice column hahahaha

C''mon Boys, Pick Yourself Up.

I Think the Game May Call Out For Cody Soon.

Maybe later. We have just started.