Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Southampton v Norwich City, unofficial match chat thread

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Not you as well lol thats you and MIA both had ops and recovering, hope it''s nowt too serious? [/quote]It was minor but I feel rotten. As is common with ops..A win today would help a great deal and I get next week off college. There are some positives....[;)]Cant go tuesday night though [:''(]

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Not you as well lol thats you and MIA both had ops and recovering, hope it''s nowt too serious? [/quote]

It was minor but I feel rotten. As is common with ops..

A win today would help a great deal and I get next week off college. There are some positives....[;)]

Cant go tuesday night though [:''(]
[/quote]

Well that''s a bonus about being off lol.

I don''t do anathestics very well, make me ever so sick, even with the anti nausea jabs, so I feel for you and hope you feel better.

Congratulations to Jon Otsemobor who is making his 100th appearance todayMay I be the first to say what a delight the other 99 have been. [:D]

I wish i could get an operation.Been waiting two months for a wisdomtooth removal[:@]

Enough of my problems,afternoon all.With you WAY.Think this is going to be a real toughy,so as per normal i will go for a draw[:S]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Congratulations to Jon Otsemobor who is making his 100th appearance today

May I be the first to say what a delight the other 99 have been. [:D]
[/quote]

[:D][:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]lol dunno about that, but maybe he will score.  Would love to see a win, but got a gut feeling this might be a toughy [:)][/quote]

im with you on that one!!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Norwich"]Just been watching Liverpool Man City, what a dreadful affair! 3-0 City. Im confident[/quote]

whats the anfield scoreline?

[/quote]

1-0 Skyrtl

Im thinking a comfortable 9-3 victory today for the Canaries! I can see Doc getting a triple-hatrick, and sadly Semi netting 3 OG''s [:S]

Will go down in history I tell you! [:|]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Norwich"]Just been watching Liverpool Man City, what a dreadful affair! 3-0 City. Im confident[/quote]

whats the anfield scoreline?

[/quote]

IF YOU DON''T WANT TO SEE THE LIVERPOOL SCORE SCROLL DOWN PAST MY POST (QUICKLY)

found it - 1-0 liverpool

[quote user="ron obvious"]
Same team as before - but Dawkin replaces Curo on the bench.

[/quote]

That''s good news. Dawkin was impressive at Swindon and I thought then that it couldn''t be long before he was given a chance in the league. 

CITY: Forster, Otsemobor, Drury, Holt (c), Doherty,

Hoolahan, Martin, Lappin, Russell, Smith, Askou. Subs: Theoklitos (GK),

Nelson, Hughes, McVeigh, Adeyemi, McDonald. Dawkin.

SAINTS: Davis, James, Jaidi, Trotman, Harding,

Antonio, Hammond (c), Schneiderlin, Lallana, Lambert, Connolly. Subs:

Bialkowski, Thomas, N''Diaye, Mills, Mellis, Perry, Murty

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]
[Y] Cheers WAY

What is your score prediction for today?
[/quote]

Ohhh I don''t normally do predictions, each time i''ve made one we''ve lost lol

[quote user="Herman "]

I wish i could get an operation.Been waiting two months for a wisdomtooth removal[:@]

Enough of my problems,afternoon all.With you WAY.Think this is going to be a real toughy,so as per normal i will go for a draw[:S]

[/quote]

God don''t be in any hurry to have them removed, had two of mine out and felt like a train had hit me hahahaha, mind you I guess it''s worth the week of pain to get rid of months of misery.  I can sympathise with baby''s and how they feel when teething.

[quote user="Jen Jen "]Is It Just Me, Or Is The Commentry On Canaries.co.uk Off Air For Everyone Else? Normally You Can Listen From About 2pm![/quote]Working fine here.

[quote user="Jen_Jen "]Is It Just Me, Or Is The Commentry On Canaries.co.uk Off Air For Everyone Else? Normally You Can Listen From About 2pm![/quote]

Don''t know Jen to be honest, we listen on Radio snorefolk