Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

OT sorta - Official website

Don''t know if many posters on here ever venture onto the Official Norwich City Messageboard on the main site?

Just wondering as the activity level on there in recent months has been cronically (have I just made a word up there?) poor! It would be good to see the likes of Mr Chops, WAY, Brendan contribute over there as well as here as its not a nice place to post right now!

I used to go over there but its soo quiet and over moderated. This forum is much busier. Could this be the busiest football forum?

I''ve posted on there quite a while and never seen anything like that.

The only way they''ll edit is if a thread is offensive by deleting the offensive statement.

If this has happened that''s way out of order and I don''t blame you for not posting!

i used to go on there from about 03-05. anyone remember that binner called Premier05 who used to bore us with his constant bile in 04/05 season?  never seen again after they lost in playoffs.

yeah remember him quite well.

Don''t get many binners on there anymore, its just a shame that''s gone downhill really, I thought it might be because its difficult to use or something as they changed the software recently so its all squashed on the screen, there is a way out of that though!

Don''t think I have ever posted on there, infact I have never posted on any other site on the tinternet apart from here. But if what WAY said and they censor your posts, then there is no point posting.

Anybody here use ''kickitoff''? Have a read occasionally,and seems like a decent site,if quieter than this one!

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]What you mean Brendan who sounds like a real simpleton?[/quote]

Cheers babe. A simpleton is a pleb right? Someone who is retarded?

English is by far not my strong point. I never mean offence to anyone, promise [;)]

Link? I''ll join in sure [:)]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Don''t think I have ever posted on there, infact I have never posted on any other site on the tinternet apart from here. But if what WAY said and they censor your posts, then there is no point posting.[/quote]

Still trying to get confirmation of that. I''m pretty certain its never happened.

I know they will edit threads if its offensive but not individual posts, same thing happens on here.

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]I used to go over there but its soo quiet and over moderated. This forum is much busier. Could this be the busiest football forum?[/quote]It is nowhere near the busiest football forum, it is not even the busiest forum which mainly discusses matters about a League one team (WACCOE the Leeds United forum is bigger).

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]But they edit your posts to suit themselves.[/quote]

Did find that myself which is why I stopped posting on there

[/quote]

Same here mate, its like a police state on there now.[:S]